SAP Cloud for Customer software solutions are fast penetrating the CRM space, thanks to their seamless integration options with SAP CRM and ECC. Even enterprises that don’t have SAP-centric landscapes can maximize the benefits of the software solution through SAP’s cloud-based middleware platform that eliminates the great cost of new hardware installation. Below are some of the key advantages of SAP C4C for marketing businesses:
• Less time and money spent on development – SAP C4C’s standard integration content will do all the hard work for you, including consolidating all message types, mappings, and interfaces to various adapters for specific scenarios. A minimal amount of configuration is all you’ll ever need in order to specify adapters’ connection details, such as allowing your existing landscape to support the integration by giving way to necessary firewalls and arranging proxies or reverse proxies where necessary.
• SAP C4C also prevents you from having to rebuild all your interfaces from scratch – The same standard integration content can easily be extended, should you require additional fields. Exporting the updated WSDL file from the C4C communication arrangement and into the HCI Integration Flow or PO is possible, thus allowing you to update message mappings quickly and accurately.
• Standard SAP C4C integrations as templates – Marketers can reduce development time when integrating third-party systems with the enterprise landscape using template C4C reporting, HR, and marketing tools.
• Content can automatically be updated in line with each C4C release – SAP releases new C4C versions in 3-month intervals. New content released on a regular basis is a great advantage for consultants and developers as it shortens project timelines and reduces workload. With every standard integration content being released, better ways of doing things are discovered and speed of delivery for key integrations is greatly improved, which can only mean great things for marketing enterprises.
Achieving sales targets and closing more deals has a lot to do with the quality and speed of your sales cycle. Creating and maintaining a quick cycle supported by proposals and quotes that meet, or better yet, exceed the expectations of consumers brings a positive sense of urgency to customers and prospect relationships. Customers accomplish their goals quicker and deals are closed faster when Configure Price Quote strategies and sales engagement tactics are in place. Below are tried and tested ways to improve both the speed and accuracy of quote turnarounds, quote to order responses, and capture accuracy of your sales cycle with the help of integration:
• Eliminate as many manual steps possible from your quoting and proposal workflow by creating an integration roadmap that effectively captures how your different connecting systems can speed up quoting speed and turn it into an easily measurable feature. Speed is critical to a competitive sales cycle. The more competitive your sales cycle, the more important speed becomes. More often than not, the quote that gets completed first wins the deal because prospects are usually driven by a high sense of urgency in solving their problems or accomplishing their goals.
• Control pricing by getting rid of outdated Excel file updates on your sales representatives’ laptops and incorporate a single system that is constantly updated in real time. Inconsistency in pricing is a major roadblock to selling fast. This can be helped by an integrated cloud-based pricing system that delivers updated and accurate pricing to any and all reps in real-time.
• Speed and accuracy alone can help you take deals away from your competitors. This can be achieved by integrating everything ranging from ERP to production scheduling, salesforce systems, and MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems)
Businesses, both big and small, typically deal with multiple and related facets of operation that must all communicate with one another to achieve common goals. Up until the development of Systems, Applications, and Products systems in data processing, businesses had no real and efficient means of data communication and consistent information flow between their different business units. Today, however, corporations and small businesses alike are implementing systems that enhance operational efficiency, which is a key determinant of competence and success in the marketplace. SAP systems are now widespread across global businesses as they help bring practical solutions to typical business challenges that companies face, of which the most common include:
• Slowed productivity: Businesses that have well-organized SAP systems in place benefit from increased productivity among individual employees as well as the different business units and departments within the organization. The right SAP system eliminates redundant data entry within various software programs while reducing communication issues between separate, but substantially interdependent facets of a business. Businesses that still rely on multiple, disconnected data logging platforms and software programs to enter their digits and generate reports make it extremely difficult for business heads to see and grasp the big picture. This results in slowed progress and diminished productivity as a lot of time is wasted trying to gather and combine data into one cohesive report. SAP software solutions bridge the gap and allow employees to spend their energies on more important tasks.
• Costly operations: SAP systems save businesses a great deal of money as they provide a one-stop solution for data tracking and report generation across multiple departments. Relying on a network system drives maintenance and operational costs down substantially.
• Operational consistency: Finally, SAP software solutions help businesses align strategies by making sure that all facets of a company are working towards the same goal and are within the same page when it comes to performing their individual roles.
Loyal customers are gold, and customer loyalty is now being considered the Holy Grail of businesses. These are customers who are much less likely to buy from, let alone look at, your competitors and are more likely to boost your positive reputation through word of mouth. Creating loyal customers, therefore, is something that any service company, or any type of business for that matter, should pay attention to. One of the best ways to build genuine customer loyalty is by making sure that you provide consistent and exceptional customer service throughout the customer journey.
A customer service routine that involves responding to customer emails and inquiries through traditional platforms and keeping record of customer transactions and interactions in spreadsheets is a good place to start, but may no longer be at par with the kind of intuitive customer service that customers demand nowadays. Modern businesses can overcome this challenge by turning to customer service management software systems that allow your management and organization to provide quick response to all customer service requests, while providing you with one-click reports to help track your performance and progress.
On top of keeping track of customer requests and making sure that no query falls through the cracks, customer service management systems enable you to automate customer service efforts by keeping everything you need in one place, so customer issues, suggestions, queries, and feedback can be organized, categorized, managed, and scheduled efficiently. This streamlined system allows you to respond to customer requests quickly and efficiently while enabling you to prioritize customer requests as you manage multiple subjects.
Putting the right tools and systems in place is critical to providing superior customer service that is consistent across your organization. Not only does this build customer trust, it also allows you to service customers better and maintain the quality and level of service that they expect—which is a key to retaining customer loyalty.
If your business is accessible through any channel—including mobile, POS, contact centers, social media, and online—you will need a flexible ecommerce platform to ensure an easier way to run and manage it. This is where you will need a reliable and flexible ecommerce platform, such as SAP ecommerce. This platform lets you deliver improved customer experience regardless of the environment where you conduct your business. This way, the SAP ecommerce platform lets you make the most of every market opportunity that comes your way, while having an efficient way to manage an omnichannel business.
Customers always want a fast and convenient shopping experience that will make it easier for them to buy your products or sign up for your services. The SAP ecommerce platform can do just that, as it simplifies the way you can give customers what they want, whenever they want it, irrespective of how they access your business. With a single platform, you can cover all channels your customers are using to reach your business.
An omnichannel ecommerce platform should make it easier to engage and target any customer—anytime and anywhere. SAP ecommerce is designed to address the challenges associated with multichannel marketing, campaigns, and customer engagement. It empowers the ability of your business to provide meaningful and consistent shopping experiences to all customers regardless of the device they are using or their means of accessing your business. The platform integrates all your physical and digital areas for customer engagement into one convenient platform where you can access everything you will need for your customers.
The SAP ecommerce platform aids in creating relevant, contextual, and personalized customer experiences to increase conversions and sales and encourage your customers to be more loyal to your brand. Solutions such as SAP Hybris Ecommerce cloud, as well as on-premise offerings, enable you to understand customers throughout the commerce experience, from the moment you make content for them to the merchandising aspect and up to the fulfillment of the order. With this approach, you can avoid complexities and save time as you can focus more on how to respond to your customers and run your business. As a result, you can effectively showcase your services and products, while creating relevant, personalized experiences that will contribute to repeat purchases and patronage.
Your support team is one of the factors that will influence brand loyalty among customers. Hence, it makes sense to ensure a superior customer support team that can effectively improve the customer experience. In today’s fast-paced world, it is essential for your team to be able to respond promptly and accurately to customers and come up with the right solutions for any concern. The following are six tips that should help make your customer support team better than ever:
1. Hire the right people – As more customers are using multiple and faster channels, the more important it is for them to have personalized experiences. Hence, make sure you have the right people to join your team of professionals who understand the needs of your target audience. Likewise, you must invest in your team by providing training programs, which will keep them motivated and engaged, while giving them new skills.
2. Use analytics – Determine the metrics that are the most crucial to your business and see if they are reliable performance indicators.
3. Prioritize productivity – Invest in solutions that will help your customer support team find solutions and give answers to customers who need them immediately.
4. Introduce self-service – Customers are more likely to find answers for themselves first before they get in touch with your customer support team. Hence, make sure you have a self-service portal they can use to find solutions promptly and easily.
5. Make sure they have the best insights – Customer insights can come from sources such as focus groups or annual surveys, but these do not produce real-time results, which your team needs to make snappy decisions and come up with quick solutions. A cloud for customer (C4C) solution is essential in providing your customer service representatives with the insights they will need to personalize their service.
6. Employ a C4C solution – Look for an established provider of SAP Cloud for Customer to deploy the solution in six to 12 weeks, while ensuring a fixed price. Make sure the C4C solution comes with a fully integrated environment covering SAP PI, SAP CRM, SAP ERP, and SAP HANA Cloud. SAP Cloud for Customer Combines Cloud for Sales, Service, and Social in one handy platform.
If you often deal with business partners, you will need an easier and a more direct way to engage with them more efficiently to share opportunities and leads and establish a reliable training or service portal. You can achieve that with the SAP HANA cloud platform, which you can use to integrate those functions with your CRM too. That way, the SAP HANA Cloud platform provides a secure and easy-to-use interface that supports the modern user experience, while ensuring quicker setup and low costs in the long run. The flexible interface and architecture of SAP HANA Cloud provides an easy way to integrate your CRM systems with SAP Hybris C4C (Cloud for Customer).
By combining SAP HANA Cloud with CRM, you can easily enhance an existing customer relationship management (CRM) platform or implement a relevant CRM platform that will enhance the way you run your business and deal with business partners. With a cloud-based portal, you can build and use attractive and simple websites, which are accessible from any device, including smartphones and tablets. The service ensures secure and quick access to your corporate websites without compromising consistency, whether they are being viewed on desktop or mobile.
There are many benefits to integrating portals with your CRM using SAP HANA Cloud. The most notable benefits are enhancements to the way you can master and access transactional data (i.e. opportunities, leads, and activities) and master data (i.e. prospects, accounts, and contacts). It is recommended that you work with a certified SAP HANA Cloud provider to make integration faster and cost-effective. Leading providers will connect existing CRM systems with the SAP HANA Cloud platform before building a new website, which is accomplished by choosing a template. You can choose the content that must appear on that website and set access permissions, so only authorized business partners can view it. Once you are done, you can publish the website and share its URL with your business partners.