It can be difficult for a business to discern whether or not automated marketing is a practical move for them, let alone what platform or program to use for their needs. When your business mainly deals in B2B sales, Marketo is a good platform to look into. Designed mainly for B2B operations, Marketo’s focus is on attracting and engaging B2B leads and ushering them through the sales funnel, allowing B2B prospects to grow.
A highly customizable platform, Marketo makes an excellent choice for B2B businesses with a pressing need for marketing automation. It has a modular design that is divided into four distinct parts, namely, marketing automation, marketing management, real time personalization, and consumer engagement marketing. Each of these individual parts are customizable to your organization’s unique needs so you can have a tailored solution that caters to your needs. Getting all four modules allows for a more unified approach to a B2B marketing strategy.
Other cited benefits of using Marketo include pricing diversity, integration, and comprehensive analytics, all of which make for an efficient tailored solution for a more efficient marketing strategy. Marketo’s diverse pricing options allows for better flexibility to fit into different budgets. Each individual module has multiple plans to help match your business’ needs. In terms of integration, Marketo has the same collaborative capabilities as Salesforce, being built off the same platform. This means seamless integration between the two, should you decide to switch from Salesforce or other platforms like Microsoft Dynamics and SAP.
Finally, Marketo offers exceptional analytics and data tracking features for evaluating campaigns. The platform allows for seamless data and report generation so you can have strategic insights about different aspects of your marketing strategy to help you create stronger and more efficient campaigns that can help make your company’s marketing and profit building strategies better.
Source URL: http://knacksystems.com/blog/leveraging-marketo-sap-crm-integration-to-deliver-effective-marketing-results-across-channels/
Businesses, especially larger organizations, typically have multiple facets of operation that need to communicate efficiently with one another to keep things constantly moving in the right direction. Before SAP, there wasn’t any real and reliable means of data processing and communication to ensure smooth data flow between the different facets of the business. Fortunately today, there are different SAP systems that can be used by small and large businesses alike to ensure proper business management and a smooth flow of critical information between various business units. Below are ways that SAP software solutions aid the proper management of businesses:
• SAP Software Solutions allow for greater productivity. Businesses that use SAP systems enjoy greater productivity within various departments and among individual employees. With an SAP system, redundant data entry within varying software programs as well as communication struggles between separate but largely interdependent parts of the company are eliminated,. Before SAP businesses used to rely on several software, data logging, and similar types of programs in order to collect data and generate reports. This makes it difficult to see the big picture without wasting time in combining data from different systems and departments to create a cohesive report. An SAP system integrates all relevant data, freeing up employees’ hands to focus on their core tasks.
• SAP offers significant cost savings. With one software solution able to do what multiple software programs can, businesses save a great deal of money on licensing multiple pieces and versions of software for different departments. This drives down costs quite significantly, not to mention the ease of tracking all data in an efficient, standardized process.
• SAP helps maintain consistent operations. Proper SAP integration allows organizations to align all their strategies and make sure that all departments and units are on the same page when it comes to achieving common goals.
Source URL: http://knacksystems.com/blog/how-sap-software-solutions-help-in-business-management/
Customers no longer buy for the sake of a quality product purchase. They expect a great experience to come with your service. This is where multi-channel e-commerce and customer engagement solutions come to play. SAP Hybris has been consistently named a leader in the B2C and B2B commerce suite market, providing businesses with fully integrated tools that equip brands with all the right capacities to excel in a range of industries, including telecommunication, financial services, insurance, manufacturing, wholesale, retailing, and media.
SAP Hybris supports diversified services, effectively widening the range of its functional areas, especially when it comes to B2C and B2B software solutions and e-commerce suites that deal in different tasks such as marketing, micro services, sales, billing, and commerce. Being customer and data-centric, SAP Hybris enhances timeline workflows, information flow, process performance, and customer relationship through automated processes and innovative digital transformation.
Omni-channel versatility makes SAP Hybris ideal for both B2B and B2C brands.Any business with a large customer base faces the difficulty of effective customer engagement with a single platform. SAP Hybris products and solutions allow for multi-channel interactions, which means that your business can deliver any and all solutions customers are looking for through multiple marketing platforms. With this kind of interactions, consumers don’t remain as mere end users, but become an integral part of business and product development, beginning from data collection, all the way down to merchandising.
Solutions and products from SAP Hybris also cater to the unique dynamics of digital enterprises as they relate to internal workflows and input from customer engagements. With customers nowadays looking for accessibility and real-time interactions, passive engagements simply won’t work. Integrated frameworks,such as SAP CRM, allow businesses to fetch valuable customer data and bring them to front line sales teams so they can generate effective leads and prospects.
Sales effectiveness is key for sales organizations to stay competitive and relevant in their niches. One of the greatest challenges faced by sales organizations is the existence of dispersed teams managing diverse sets of products and service portfolios, while trying to stay ahead of competitors. What these sales teams need are applications and solutions that effectively support their goals—applications that allow them to access relevant information quickly, whenever and wherever they need them and programs that will shorten their sales cycles and help them close more deals at the end of the day. This is exactly what (in addition to more capabilities) SAP Ecommerce offers.
SAP allows sales organizations to harness the unique power of collaboration and data analytics to improve overall sales metrics without slowing down workflow. Its tools provide users with easy to use sales applications that are aligned with organizational goals and unique operational styles, all while maintaining cost-efficiency. How does SAP help improve sales metrics? Read on:
- Better visibility equals increased sales. SAP allows maximum visibility into the entire sales process. This helps uncover key analytics and important data, which ultimately helps sales teams to discover and win over new deals.
- Easy to use features and added functionality equal improved team efficiency. Sales team members also benefit from SAP Hybris Sales Cloud as it enables the streamlining of day to day tasks for individual team players. This results in better overall team efficiency. Streamlining is possible through integrated ERP tools, which ensure that all sales staff have all the information they need whenever and wherever they need it. SAP’s social context allows for efficient collaboration between team members, enabling team work in improving sales.
- Shortened sales cycles equal improved closing times. Because the sales cycle is shortened as staff gets to cut down time spent on redundant sales activities, closing deals becomes faster, which means more cases and orders handled and processed at any given time.
SAP Cloud for Customer software solutions are fast penetrating the CRM space, thanks to their seamless integration options with SAP CRM and ECC. Even enterprises that don’t have SAP-centric landscapes can maximize the benefits of the software solution through SAP’s cloud-based middleware platform that eliminates the great cost of new hardware installation. Below are some of the key advantages of SAP C4C for marketing businesses:
• Less time and money spent on development – SAP C4C’s standard integration content will do all the hard work for you, including consolidating all message types, mappings, and interfaces to various adapters for specific scenarios. A minimal amount of configuration is all you’ll ever need in order to specify adapters’ connection details, such as allowing your existing landscape to support the integration by giving way to necessary firewalls and arranging proxies or reverse proxies where necessary.
• SAP C4C also prevents you from having to rebuild all your interfaces from scratch – The same standard integration content can easily be extended, should you require additional fields. Exporting the updated WSDL file from the C4C communication arrangement and into the HCI Integration Flow or PO is possible, thus allowing you to update message mappings quickly and accurately.
• Standard SAP C4C integrations as templates – Marketers can reduce development time when integrating third-party systems with the enterprise landscape using template C4C reporting, HR, and marketing tools.
• Content can automatically be updated in line with each C4C release – SAP releases new C4C versions in 3-month intervals. New content released on a regular basis is a great advantage for consultants and developers as it shortens project timelines and reduces workload. With every standard integration content being released, better ways of doing things are discovered and speed of delivery for key integrations is greatly improved, which can only mean great things for marketing enterprises.
Achieving sales targets and closing more deals has a lot to do with the quality and speed of your sales cycle. Creating and maintaining a quick cycle supported by proposals and quotes that meet, or better yet, exceed the expectations of consumers brings a positive sense of urgency to customers and prospect relationships. Customers accomplish their goals quicker and deals are closed faster when Configure Price Quote strategies and sales engagement tactics are in place. Below are tried and tested ways to improve both the speed and accuracy of quote turnarounds, quote to order responses, and capture accuracy of your sales cycle with the help of integration:
• Eliminate as many manual steps possible from your quoting and proposal workflow by creating an integration roadmap that effectively captures how your different connecting systems can speed up quoting speed and turn it into an easily measurable feature. Speed is critical to a competitive sales cycle. The more competitive your sales cycle, the more important speed becomes. More often than not, the quote that gets completed first wins the deal because prospects are usually driven by a high sense of urgency in solving their problems or accomplishing their goals.
• Control pricing by getting rid of outdated Excel file updates on your sales representatives’ laptops and incorporate a single system that is constantly updated in real time. Inconsistency in pricing is a major roadblock to selling fast. This can be helped by an integrated cloud-based pricing system that delivers updated and accurate pricing to any and all reps in real-time.
• Speed and accuracy alone can help you take deals away from your competitors. This can be achieved by integrating everything ranging from ERP to production scheduling, salesforce systems, and MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems)
Businesses, both big and small, typically deal with multiple and related facets of operation that must all communicate with one another to achieve common goals. Up until the development of Systems, Applications, and Products systems in data processing, businesses had no real and efficient means of data communication and consistent information flow between their different business units. Today, however, corporations and small businesses alike are implementing systems that enhance operational efficiency, which is a key determinant of competence and success in the marketplace. SAP systems are now widespread across global businesses as they help bring practical solutions to typical business challenges that companies face, of which the most common include:
• Slowed productivity: Businesses that have well-organized SAP systems in place benefit from increased productivity among individual employees as well as the different business units and departments within the organization. The right SAP system eliminates redundant data entry within various software programs while reducing communication issues between separate, but substantially interdependent facets of a business. Businesses that still rely on multiple, disconnected data logging platforms and software programs to enter their digits and generate reports make it extremely difficult for business heads to see and grasp the big picture. This results in slowed progress and diminished productivity as a lot of time is wasted trying to gather and combine data into one cohesive report. SAP software solutions bridge the gap and allow employees to spend their energies on more important tasks.
• Costly operations: SAP systems save businesses a great deal of money as they provide a one-stop solution for data tracking and report generation across multiple departments. Relying on a network system drives maintenance and operational costs down substantially.
• Operational consistency: Finally, SAP software solutions help businesses align strategies by making sure that all facets of a company are working towards the same goal and are within the same page when it comes to performing their individual roles.