Customers no longer buy for the sake of a quality product purchase. They expect a great experience to come with your service. This is where multi-channel e-commerce and customer engagement solutions come to play. SAP Hybris has been consistently named a leader in the B2C and B2B commerce suite market, providing businesses with fully integrated tools that equip brands with all the right capacities to excel in a range of industries, including telecommunication, financial services, insurance, manufacturing, wholesale, retailing, and media.
SAP Hybris supports diversified services, effectively widening the range of its functional areas, especially when it comes to B2C and B2B software solutions and e-commerce suites that deal in different tasks such as marketing, micro services, sales, billing, and commerce. Being customer and data-centric, SAP Hybris enhances timeline workflows, information flow, process performance, and customer relationship through automated processes and innovative digital transformation.
Omni-channel versatility makes SAP Hybris ideal for both B2B and B2C brands.Any business with a large customer base faces the difficulty of effective customer engagement with a single platform. SAP Hybris products and solutions allow for multi-channel interactions, which means that your business can deliver any and all solutions customers are looking for through multiple marketing platforms. With this kind of interactions, consumers don’t remain as mere end users, but become an integral part of business and product development, beginning from data collection, all the way down to merchandising.
Solutions and products from SAP Hybris also cater to the unique dynamics of digital enterprises as they relate to internal workflows and input from customer engagements. With customers nowadays looking for accessibility and real-time interactions, passive engagements simply won’t work. Integrated frameworks,such as SAP CRM, allow businesses to fetch valuable customer data and bring them to front line sales teams so they can generate effective leads and prospects.
Sales effectiveness is key for sales organizations to stay competitive and relevant in their niches. One of the greatest challenges faced by sales organizations is the existence of dispersed teams managing diverse sets of products and service portfolios, while trying to stay ahead of competitors. What these sales teams need are applications and solutions that effectively support their goals—applications that allow them to access relevant information quickly, whenever and wherever they need them and programs that will shorten their sales cycles and help them close more deals at the end of the day. This is exactly what (in addition to more capabilities) SAP Ecommerce offers.
SAP allows sales organizations to harness the unique power of collaboration and data analytics to improve overall sales metrics without slowing down workflow. Its tools provide users with easy to use sales applications that are aligned with organizational goals and unique operational styles, all while maintaining cost-efficiency. How does SAP help improve sales metrics? Read on:
- Better visibility equals increased sales. SAP allows maximum visibility into the entire sales process. This helps uncover key analytics and important data, which ultimately helps sales teams to discover and win over new deals.
- Easy to use features and added functionality equal improved team efficiency. Sales team members also benefit from SAP Hybris Sales Cloud as it enables the streamlining of day to day tasks for individual team players. This results in better overall team efficiency. Streamlining is possible through integrated ERP tools, which ensure that all sales staff have all the information they need whenever and wherever they need it. SAP’s social context allows for efficient collaboration between team members, enabling team work in improving sales.
- Shortened sales cycles equal improved closing times. Because the sales cycle is shortened as staff gets to cut down time spent on redundant sales activities, closing deals becomes faster, which means more cases and orders handled and processed at any given time.
SAP Cloud for Customer software solutions are fast penetrating the CRM space, thanks to their seamless integration options with SAP CRM and ECC. Even enterprises that don’t have SAP-centric landscapes can maximize the benefits of the software solution through SAP’s cloud-based middleware platform that eliminates the great cost of new hardware installation. Below are some of the key advantages of SAP C4C for marketing businesses:
• Less time and money spent on development – SAP C4C’s standard integration content will do all the hard work for you, including consolidating all message types, mappings, and interfaces to various adapters for specific scenarios. A minimal amount of configuration is all you’ll ever need in order to specify adapters’ connection details, such as allowing your existing landscape to support the integration by giving way to necessary firewalls and arranging proxies or reverse proxies where necessary.
• SAP C4C also prevents you from having to rebuild all your interfaces from scratch – The same standard integration content can easily be extended, should you require additional fields. Exporting the updated WSDL file from the C4C communication arrangement and into the HCI Integration Flow or PO is possible, thus allowing you to update message mappings quickly and accurately.
• Standard SAP C4C integrations as templates – Marketers can reduce development time when integrating third-party systems with the enterprise landscape using template C4C reporting, HR, and marketing tools.
• Content can automatically be updated in line with each C4C release – SAP releases new C4C versions in 3-month intervals. New content released on a regular basis is a great advantage for consultants and developers as it shortens project timelines and reduces workload. With every standard integration content being released, better ways of doing things are discovered and speed of delivery for key integrations is greatly improved, which can only mean great things for marketing enterprises.
Achieving sales targets and closing more deals has a lot to do with the quality and speed of your sales cycle. Creating and maintaining a quick cycle supported by proposals and quotes that meet, or better yet, exceed the expectations of consumers brings a positive sense of urgency to customers and prospect relationships. Customers accomplish their goals quicker and deals are closed faster when Configure Price Quote strategies and sales engagement tactics are in place. Below are tried and tested ways to improve both the speed and accuracy of quote turnarounds, quote to order responses, and capture accuracy of your sales cycle with the help of integration:
• Eliminate as many manual steps possible from your quoting and proposal workflow by creating an integration roadmap that effectively captures how your different connecting systems can speed up quoting speed and turn it into an easily measurable feature. Speed is critical to a competitive sales cycle. The more competitive your sales cycle, the more important speed becomes. More often than not, the quote that gets completed first wins the deal because prospects are usually driven by a high sense of urgency in solving their problems or accomplishing their goals.
• Control pricing by getting rid of outdated Excel file updates on your sales representatives’ laptops and incorporate a single system that is constantly updated in real time. Inconsistency in pricing is a major roadblock to selling fast. This can be helped by an integrated cloud-based pricing system that delivers updated and accurate pricing to any and all reps in real-time.
• Speed and accuracy alone can help you take deals away from your competitors. This can be achieved by integrating everything ranging from ERP to production scheduling, salesforce systems, and MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems)
Businesses, both big and small, typically deal with multiple and related facets of operation that must all communicate with one another to achieve common goals. Up until the development of Systems, Applications, and Products systems in data processing, businesses had no real and efficient means of data communication and consistent information flow between their different business units. Today, however, corporations and small businesses alike are implementing systems that enhance operational efficiency, which is a key determinant of competence and success in the marketplace. SAP systems are now widespread across global businesses as they help bring practical solutions to typical business challenges that companies face, of which the most common include:
• Slowed productivity: Businesses that have well-organized SAP systems in place benefit from increased productivity among individual employees as well as the different business units and departments within the organization. The right SAP system eliminates redundant data entry within various software programs while reducing communication issues between separate, but substantially interdependent facets of a business. Businesses that still rely on multiple, disconnected data logging platforms and software programs to enter their digits and generate reports make it extremely difficult for business heads to see and grasp the big picture. This results in slowed progress and diminished productivity as a lot of time is wasted trying to gather and combine data into one cohesive report. SAP software solutions bridge the gap and allow employees to spend their energies on more important tasks.
• Costly operations: SAP systems save businesses a great deal of money as they provide a one-stop solution for data tracking and report generation across multiple departments. Relying on a network system drives maintenance and operational costs down substantially.
• Operational consistency: Finally, SAP software solutions help businesses align strategies by making sure that all facets of a company are working towards the same goal and are within the same page when it comes to performing their individual roles.
Loyal customers are gold, and customer loyalty is now being considered the Holy Grail of businesses. These are customers who are much less likely to buy from, let alone look at, your competitors and are more likely to boost your positive reputation through word of mouth. Creating loyal customers, therefore, is something that any service company, or any type of business for that matter, should pay attention to. One of the best ways to build genuine customer loyalty is by making sure that you provide consistent and exceptional customer service throughout the customer journey.
A customer service routine that involves responding to customer emails and inquiries through traditional platforms and keeping record of customer transactions and interactions in spreadsheets is a good place to start, but may no longer be at par with the kind of intuitive customer service that customers demand nowadays. Modern businesses can overcome this challenge by turning to customer service management software systems that allow your management and organization to provide quick response to all customer service requests, while providing you with one-click reports to help track your performance and progress.
On top of keeping track of customer requests and making sure that no query falls through the cracks, customer service management systems enable you to automate customer service efforts by keeping everything you need in one place, so customer issues, suggestions, queries, and feedback can be organized, categorized, managed, and scheduled efficiently. This streamlined system allows you to respond to customer requests quickly and efficiently while enabling you to prioritize customer requests as you manage multiple subjects.
Putting the right tools and systems in place is critical to providing superior customer service that is consistent across your organization. Not only does this build customer trust, it also allows you to service customers better and maintain the quality and level of service that they expect—which is a key to retaining customer loyalty.
If your business is accessible through any channel—including mobile, POS, contact centers, social media, and online—you will need a flexible ecommerce platform to ensure an easier way to run and manage it. This is where you will need a reliable and flexible ecommerce platform, such as SAP ecommerce. This platform lets you deliver improved customer experience regardless of the environment where you conduct your business. This way, the SAP ecommerce platform lets you make the most of every market opportunity that comes your way, while having an efficient way to manage an omnichannel business.
Customers always want a fast and convenient shopping experience that will make it easier for them to buy your products or sign up for your services. The SAP ecommerce platform can do just that, as it simplifies the way you can give customers what they want, whenever they want it, irrespective of how they access your business. With a single platform, you can cover all channels your customers are using to reach your business.
An omnichannel ecommerce platform should make it easier to engage and target any customer—anytime and anywhere. SAP ecommerce is designed to address the challenges associated with multichannel marketing, campaigns, and customer engagement. It empowers the ability of your business to provide meaningful and consistent shopping experiences to all customers regardless of the device they are using or their means of accessing your business. The platform integrates all your physical and digital areas for customer engagement into one convenient platform where you can access everything you will need for your customers.
The SAP ecommerce platform aids in creating relevant, contextual, and personalized customer experiences to increase conversions and sales and encourage your customers to be more loyal to your brand. Solutions such as SAP Hybris Ecommerce cloud, as well as on-premise offerings, enable you to understand customers throughout the commerce experience, from the moment you make content for them to the merchandising aspect and up to the fulfillment of the order. With this approach, you can avoid complexities and save time as you can focus more on how to respond to your customers and run your business. As a result, you can effectively showcase your services and products, while creating relevant, personalized experiences that will contribute to repeat purchases and patronage.