If you’re serious about growing your business, then your goal should not only be to find customers but also to keep them. SAP CRM cloud may just be what you need to do exactly this. Using SAP CRM cloud, you can identify the individual needs and preferences of your customers and create custom promotional or marketing messages that can encourage them to follow through or respond. The platform is a known in-memory cloud solution aimed at highly data-driven, networked, mobile, and social users. Hence, you may find it ideal if your business is taking advantage of ever-changing data sharing trends.
SAP CRM cloud can become the new helping hand for your business with its flexible services for infrastructure and subscription models for apps, database, and infrastructure. It is currently the only known cloud platform built on SAP HANA, so it lets you provide access to real-time applications and run them simultaneously to lead your business to succeed. The platform comes with many different features for deploying, building, and managing cloud-based enterprise apps, whether you are using non-SAP solutions or an existing SAP platform.
If you are currently using existing enterprise solutions on premise or in the cloud, use SAP CRM cloud for connectivity, which will enable you to streamline the way you integrate any new application, while being confident with lower overall total cost of ownership. SAP CRM cloud can help automate your sales force and enable an easier way to manage accounts, even when your business is involved in a dynamic market. This way, you can be sure that your business can easily keep up with customers while enabling you to manage your relationship with them.
SAP CRM cloud can come with mobile applications that can help your business be on-the-go, especially if you have sales representatives on the field. The solution can be yours at no extra cost, and it can easily be implemented to empower the way your sales representatives can access and update data.
DocuSign is one of the leading electronic signature services for agreements and documents that require your clients’ signatures. Implementing DocuSign is essential for a business that is keeping up with the digital world. Hiring a certified provider can get you started with implementing a high-quality and secure system for electronic signatures to minimize the need to rely on traditional and time-consuming devices such as fax machines, printers, and scanners to produce signed paperwork. Here are a few tips to help you choose the right DocuSign integration service provider:
• Think about your requirements – Electronic signature providers specialize in document management and digital transactions, and they offer solutions such as SaaS (software as a service) and CSPs (communications service providers). Consider your business’ security, storage, delivery, flexibility, and control to find the best solution in document retention, reporting, and compliance.
• Consider a provider that offers DocuSign with Cloud for Customer integration – This solution may help boost productivity as it eliminates manual paper-based tasks and enables automation via a signature management system and cloud-based management.
• Find out what kinds of businesses they serve – DocuSign is ideal for a wide range of businesses and works with major ERP and CRM solutions. However, make sure that the integration service provider has worked with other businesses similar to yours. That way, they can easily understand your requirements and tailor DocuSign and other related solutions to your business.
• Consider a provider of comprehensive solutions – Some of the leading providers of DocuSign integration services are SAP service specialists, too. With their help, they can integrate SAP C4C and DocuSign to provide you with a completely secure and versatile solution for electronic signatures. They can help you get started in case you are transitioning your business to digital document management too.
• Make sure support is available 24/7 – In case something goes wrong or you have questions regarding DocuSign, you should be able to get in touch with the integration service provider easily by phone or online, at any time.
SAP Hybris is one of the most reliable and flexible e-commerce solutions. Aimed at B2B businesses and retailers, it comes with an efficient content management system with an intuitive user interface to let managers take control of promotional content and products, and personalize them for every buyer using the website or any of your marketing channels. The latest version of Hybris comes with a promotions engine to enable marketers to create dynamic online offers for certain types of customers. Moreover, the customer service interface empowers customer service representatives with better access to information such as customer accounts and order history.
All features of SAP Hybris work together to improve your customer service and management and enhance the customer experience. Custom online tools for customers can be implemented to establish customized access to certain products for a specific group of customers or buyers. SAP Hybris provides a centralized location for managing an entire catalog of products and content in one location. Likewise, it simplifies the ordering process and the manner of targeting customers to provide a more personalized experience to them. SAP Hybris can be scaled to self-service websites too by providing your website with high-end search and navigation platforms.
Using an omni-channel B2B or B2C e-commerce solution, such as SAP Hybris, can improve the way you engage with customers from any device. It helps you establish campaigns with personalized and relevant experiences that can encourage repeat customers. Likewise, it lets you transact and engage with customers at anytime, anywhere. On-Premise and cloud offerings are equipped with systems to help you engage and understand every customer throughout the commerce experience, from the time you create your content to sales and fulfillment of orders. With a comprehensive approach, SAP Hybris helps reduce costs and complexity, so you can quickly integrate your existing systems with it, and you can keep up with the ever-changing market conditions all the time.