Customers no longer buy for the sake of a quality product purchase. They expect a great experience to come with your service. This is where multi-channel e-commerce and customer engagement solutions come to play. SAP Hybris has been consistently named a leader in the B2C and B2B commerce suite market, providing businesses with fully integrated tools that equip brands with all the right capacities to excel in a range of industries, including telecommunication, financial services, insurance, manufacturing, wholesale, retailing, and media.
SAP Hybris supports diversified services, effectively widening the range of its functional areas, especially when it comes to B2C and B2B software solutions and e-commerce suites that deal in different tasks such as marketing, micro services, sales, billing, and commerce. Being customer and data-centric, SAP Hybris enhances timeline workflows, information flow, process performance, and customer relationship through automated processes and innovative digital transformation.
Omni-channel versatility makes SAP Hybris ideal for both B2B and B2C brands.Any business with a large customer base faces the difficulty of effective customer engagement with a single platform. SAP Hybris products and solutions allow for multi-channel interactions, which means that your business can deliver any and all solutions customers are looking for through multiple marketing platforms. With this kind of interactions, consumers don’t remain as mere end users, but become an integral part of business and product development, beginning from data collection, all the way down to merchandising.
Solutions and products from SAP Hybris also cater to the unique dynamics of digital enterprises as they relate to internal workflows and input from customer engagements. With customers nowadays looking for accessibility and real-time interactions, passive engagements simply won’t work. Integrated frameworks,such as SAP CRM, allow businesses to fetch valuable customer data and bring them to front line sales teams so they can generate effective leads and prospects.
Sales effectiveness is key for sales organizations to stay competitive and relevant in their niches. One of the greatest challenges faced by sales organizations is the existence of dispersed teams managing diverse sets of products and service portfolios, while trying to stay ahead of competitors. What these sales teams need are applications and solutions that effectively support their goals—applications that allow them to access relevant information quickly, whenever and wherever they need them and programs that will shorten their sales cycles and help them close more deals at the end of the day. This is exactly what (in addition to more capabilities) SAP Ecommerce offers.
SAP allows sales organizations to harness the unique power of collaboration and data analytics to improve overall sales metrics without slowing down workflow. Its tools provide users with easy to use sales applications that are aligned with organizational goals and unique operational styles, all while maintaining cost-efficiency. How does SAP help improve sales metrics? Read on:
- Better visibility equals increased sales. SAP allows maximum visibility into the entire sales process. This helps uncover key analytics and important data, which ultimately helps sales teams to discover and win over new deals.
- Easy to use features and added functionality equal improved team efficiency. Sales team members also benefit from SAP Hybris Sales Cloud as it enables the streamlining of day to day tasks for individual team players. This results in better overall team efficiency. Streamlining is possible through integrated ERP tools, which ensure that all sales staff have all the information they need whenever and wherever they need it. SAP’s social context allows for efficient collaboration between team members, enabling team work in improving sales.
- Shortened sales cycles equal improved closing times. Because the sales cycle is shortened as staff gets to cut down time spent on redundant sales activities, closing deals becomes faster, which means more cases and orders handled and processed at any given time.
SAP Cloud for Customer software solutions are fast penetrating the CRM space, thanks to their seamless integration options with SAP CRM and ECC. Even enterprises that don’t have SAP-centric landscapes can maximize the benefits of the software solution through SAP’s cloud-based middleware platform that eliminates the great cost of new hardware installation. Below are some of the key advantages of SAP C4C for marketing businesses:
• Less time and money spent on development – SAP C4C’s standard integration content will do all the hard work for you, including consolidating all message types, mappings, and interfaces to various adapters for specific scenarios. A minimal amount of configuration is all you’ll ever need in order to specify adapters’ connection details, such as allowing your existing landscape to support the integration by giving way to necessary firewalls and arranging proxies or reverse proxies where necessary.
• SAP C4C also prevents you from having to rebuild all your interfaces from scratch – The same standard integration content can easily be extended, should you require additional fields. Exporting the updated WSDL file from the C4C communication arrangement and into the HCI Integration Flow or PO is possible, thus allowing you to update message mappings quickly and accurately.
• Standard SAP C4C integrations as templates – Marketers can reduce development time when integrating third-party systems with the enterprise landscape using template C4C reporting, HR, and marketing tools.
• Content can automatically be updated in line with each C4C release – SAP releases new C4C versions in 3-month intervals. New content released on a regular basis is a great advantage for consultants and developers as it shortens project timelines and reduces workload. With every standard integration content being released, better ways of doing things are discovered and speed of delivery for key integrations is greatly improved, which can only mean great things for marketing enterprises.
Achieving sales targets and closing more deals has a lot to do with the quality and speed of your sales cycle. Creating and maintaining a quick cycle supported by proposals and quotes that meet, or better yet, exceed the expectations of consumers brings a positive sense of urgency to customers and prospect relationships. Customers accomplish their goals quicker and deals are closed faster when Configure Price Quote strategies and sales engagement tactics are in place. Below are tried and tested ways to improve both the speed and accuracy of quote turnarounds, quote to order responses, and capture accuracy of your sales cycle with the help of integration:
• Eliminate as many manual steps possible from your quoting and proposal workflow by creating an integration roadmap that effectively captures how your different connecting systems can speed up quoting speed and turn it into an easily measurable feature. Speed is critical to a competitive sales cycle. The more competitive your sales cycle, the more important speed becomes. More often than not, the quote that gets completed first wins the deal because prospects are usually driven by a high sense of urgency in solving their problems or accomplishing their goals.
• Control pricing by getting rid of outdated Excel file updates on your sales representatives’ laptops and incorporate a single system that is constantly updated in real time. Inconsistency in pricing is a major roadblock to selling fast. This can be helped by an integrated cloud-based pricing system that delivers updated and accurate pricing to any and all reps in real-time.
• Speed and accuracy alone can help you take deals away from your competitors. This can be achieved by integrating everything ranging from ERP to production scheduling, salesforce systems, and MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems)
Loyal customers are gold, and customer loyalty is now being considered the Holy Grail of businesses. These are customers who are much less likely to buy from, let alone look at, your competitors and are more likely to boost your positive reputation through word of mouth. Creating loyal customers, therefore, is something that any service company, or any type of business for that matter, should pay attention to. One of the best ways to build genuine customer loyalty is by making sure that you provide consistent and exceptional customer service throughout the customer journey.
A customer service routine that involves responding to customer emails and inquiries through traditional platforms and keeping record of customer transactions and interactions in spreadsheets is a good place to start, but may no longer be at par with the kind of intuitive customer service that customers demand nowadays. Modern businesses can overcome this challenge by turning to customer service management software systems that allow your management and organization to provide quick response to all customer service requests, while providing you with one-click reports to help track your performance and progress.
On top of keeping track of customer requests and making sure that no query falls through the cracks, customer service management systems enable you to automate customer service efforts by keeping everything you need in one place, so customer issues, suggestions, queries, and feedback can be organized, categorized, managed, and scheduled efficiently. This streamlined system allows you to respond to customer requests quickly and efficiently while enabling you to prioritize customer requests as you manage multiple subjects.
Putting the right tools and systems in place is critical to providing superior customer service that is consistent across your organization. Not only does this build customer trust, it also allows you to service customers better and maintain the quality and level of service that they expect—which is a key to retaining customer loyalty.
If you often deal with business partners, you will need an easier and a more direct way to engage with them more efficiently to share opportunities and leads and establish a reliable training or service portal. You can achieve that with the SAP HANA cloud platform, which you can use to integrate those functions with your CRM too. That way, the SAP HANA Cloud platform provides a secure and easy-to-use interface that supports the modern user experience, while ensuring quicker setup and low costs in the long run. The flexible interface and architecture of SAP HANA Cloud provides an easy way to integrate your CRM systems with SAP Hybris C4C (Cloud for Customer).
By combining SAP HANA Cloud with CRM, you can easily enhance an existing customer relationship management (CRM) platform or implement a relevant CRM platform that will enhance the way you run your business and deal with business partners. With a cloud-based portal, you can build and use attractive and simple websites, which are accessible from any device, including smartphones and tablets. The service ensures secure and quick access to your corporate websites without compromising consistency, whether they are being viewed on desktop or mobile.
There are many benefits to integrating portals with your CRM using SAP HANA Cloud. The most notable benefits are enhancements to the way you can master and access transactional data (i.e. opportunities, leads, and activities) and master data (i.e. prospects, accounts, and contacts). It is recommended that you work with a certified SAP HANA Cloud provider to make integration faster and cost-effective. Leading providers will connect existing CRM systems with the SAP HANA Cloud platform before building a new website, which is accomplished by choosing a template. You can choose the content that must appear on that website and set access permissions, so only authorized business partners can view it. Once you are done, you can publish the website and share its URL with your business partners.
An organization that is part of the healthcare industry needs a reliable application that can grow with it and support its goals to provide the highest-quality and personalized experience to its clients and patients. SAP software solutions are just what healthcare organizations need to achieve those goals. SAP for healthcare provides a state-of-the-art software solution that is flexible and can be customized to the specific challenges, processes, and standards of the industry. The solution comes with industry-leading and comprehensive features that can be designed based on how the healthcare facility operates. That way, the organization can achieve enterprise-wide visibility, which is crucial for making informed decisions, especially in critical areas.
SAP software solutions can boost the operational efficiency, control costs, and mitigate risk in a healthcare organization, while enabling innovative patient services and business models. Each solution is supported by SAP NetWeaver, a powerful application and integration platform that delivers tools that enrich functionality and efficiency throughout the organization. SAP enables healthcare organizations to adopt and implement best practices in CRM. SAP itself has more than a decade of experience in working with healthcare industry leaders and major providers around the world.
With SAP, healthcare organizations can reduce risk and boost the reliability of their solutions. It provides the methodologies, content, and tools healthcare enterprises need to measure, design, enhance, control, and analyze their business and the way they are running it. SAP is scalable and can easily be integrated with existing CRM systems, making it a flexible investment that will neither be outdated nor become lacking even as the organization grows. This way, healthcare organizations can be confident in SAP’s ability to help them deliver personalized and value-based care via digital transformation.
SAP software solutions enable information sharing in real-time between patients and healthcare providers. They support personalized interactions with patients in all stages of treatment, diagnosis, and prevention. Using SAP, healthcare organizations can achieve improved patient outcomes and the ability to provide cost-effective care, while maintaining a patient-centric approach.