Many CRM cloud solution implementations fail not because they are technically complex, but rather because sales teams simply cannot find themselves to take system learning and adoption seriously. Anti-Tech sales teams are notorious for causing CRM adoption and implementation problems because these professionals are people-oriented more than software-oriented. Most of them are wary of new Cloud CRM solutions because they believe that these will detract from valuable consumer-to-representative interactions. It is for this reason that you should find better ways to motivate your sales team to use CRM cloud solutions you’ve invested a lot of money on instead of simply buying a new system and asking reps to use it. Below are some tips for more successful Cloud CRM solutions adaptation in your business:
- Choose the right solution/system for your team’s requirements. There are all types of CRM cloud solutions out there, but only a few that can actually help your reps sell better. Study the features and functions of your prospect solution and talk about how your reps could better adopt it.
- Communicate both business and personal benefits. Cloud CRM solutions are built not only to improve business bottom lines, but also to make people’s jobs easier.
- Involve your reps in the purchase decision. Rather than making the purchase decision entirely on management levels, involve your reps in the study and selection of the right CRM cloud solution that will best benefit the team.
- Provide adequate training.
- Make the system accessible. Modern CRM solutions can now provide reps access to data from anywhere, as long as they have the right channel.
- Trumpet successes. To motivate people and win their support, tell them about the early successes and benefits of a good CRM software.
- Reward them for compliance and good behavior. They may not see the value of the change early on, but by rewarding their compliance and instilling in them the great benefits of the right CRM software, you will effectively motivate them to work harder in discovering the benefits of CRM cloud solutions for themselves.
- Finally, leave them no alternative. Resist the urge to make exceptions even for top performers who protest against system adaptation.
Unified CRM cloud solutions that offer provisions for project management integration can be extremely beneficial to your business. This is especially true in heavily service-oriented operations, where managers and customer representatives must have a comprehensive and holistic view of the lifecycle of a customer. In implementing cloud CRM solutions, among the most important aspects that you should pay attention to are managing sales activities, tracking leads, managing existing deliverables, and creating new projects. Traditionally, organizations would take a siloed approach to managing business, meaning that applications are typically developed to handle a single function of the business. These solutions are in no way designed to interact with each other or allow project managers to connect the dots between business functions that are very closely associated. Business units are interlinked departments that must work together to achieve holistic goals for the company. Fortunately today, there are CRM and project management apps that allow for efficient integration between these business functions. SAP Cloud Computing is among the most efficient cloud CRM solutions that allow for project management integration, streamlining the process of delivering tasks according to client or customer demands.
The best benefits of CRM cloud solutions and project management apps are a result of their streamlining capabilities. By integrating project management and CRM, managers and staff are able to deliver tasks to completion while keeping track of resources, managing personnel, arranging schedules and timelines, and keeping up with all deadlines, among other things. Bringing CRM into the mix, SAP Cloud Computing helps businesses build, as well as maintain, relationships with customers (both potential and existing) more efficiently as each interlinked business unit works together. Mature CRM cloud solutions like SAP Cloud computing allows for the perfect marriage between customer relations, sales functions, and marketing, the ultimate goal of which is to increase revenue through different modes of client account expansion.
Customers no longer buy for the sake of a quality product purchase. They expect a great experience to come with your service. This is where multi-channel e-commerce and customer engagement solutions come to play. SAP Hybris has been consistently named a leader in the B2C and B2B commerce suite market, providing businesses with fully integrated tools that equip brands with all the right capacities to excel in a range of industries, including telecommunication, financial services, insurance, manufacturing, wholesale, retailing, and media.
SAP Hybris supports diversified services, effectively widening the range of its functional areas, especially when it comes to B2C and B2B software solutions and e-commerce suites that deal in different tasks such as marketing, micro services, sales, billing, and commerce. Being customer and data-centric, SAP Hybris enhances timeline workflows, information flow, process performance, and customer relationship through automated processes and innovative digital transformation.
Omni-channel versatility makes SAP Hybris ideal for both B2B and B2C brands.Any business with a large customer base faces the difficulty of effective customer engagement with a single platform. SAP Hybris products and solutions allow for multi-channel interactions, which means that your business can deliver any and all solutions customers are looking for through multiple marketing platforms. With this kind of interactions, consumers don’t remain as mere end users, but become an integral part of business and product development, beginning from data collection, all the way down to merchandising.
Solutions and products from SAP Hybris also cater to the unique dynamics of digital enterprises as they relate to internal workflows and input from customer engagements. With customers nowadays looking for accessibility and real-time interactions, passive engagements simply won’t work. Integrated frameworks,such as SAP CRM, allow businesses to fetch valuable customer data and bring them to front line sales teams so they can generate effective leads and prospects.
Sales effectiveness is key for sales organizations to stay competitive and relevant in their niches. One of the greatest challenges faced by sales organizations is the existence of dispersed teams managing diverse sets of products and service portfolios, while trying to stay ahead of competitors. What these sales teams need are applications and solutions that effectively support their goals—applications that allow them to access relevant information quickly, whenever and wherever they need them and programs that will shorten their sales cycles and help them close more deals at the end of the day. This is exactly what (in addition to more capabilities) SAP Ecommerce offers.
SAP allows sales organizations to harness the unique power of collaboration and data analytics to improve overall sales metrics without slowing down workflow. Its tools provide users with easy to use sales applications that are aligned with organizational goals and unique operational styles, all while maintaining cost-efficiency. How does SAP help improve sales metrics? Read on:
- Better visibility equals increased sales. SAP allows maximum visibility into the entire sales process. This helps uncover key analytics and important data, which ultimately helps sales teams to discover and win over new deals.
- Easy to use features and added functionality equal improved team efficiency. Sales team members also benefit from SAP Hybris Sales Cloud as it enables the streamlining of day to day tasks for individual team players. This results in better overall team efficiency. Streamlining is possible through integrated ERP tools, which ensure that all sales staff have all the information they need whenever and wherever they need it. SAP’s social context allows for efficient collaboration between team members, enabling team work in improving sales.
- Shortened sales cycles equal improved closing times. Because the sales cycle is shortened as staff gets to cut down time spent on redundant sales activities, closing deals becomes faster, which means more cases and orders handled and processed at any given time.
SAP Cloud for Customer software solutions are fast penetrating the CRM space, thanks to their seamless integration options with SAP CRM and ECC. Even enterprises that don’t have SAP-centric landscapes can maximize the benefits of the software solution through SAP’s cloud-based middleware platform that eliminates the great cost of new hardware installation. Below are some of the key advantages of SAP C4C for marketing businesses:
• Less time and money spent on development – SAP C4C’s standard integration content will do all the hard work for you, including consolidating all message types, mappings, and interfaces to various adapters for specific scenarios. A minimal amount of configuration is all you’ll ever need in order to specify adapters’ connection details, such as allowing your existing landscape to support the integration by giving way to necessary firewalls and arranging proxies or reverse proxies where necessary.
• SAP C4C also prevents you from having to rebuild all your interfaces from scratch – The same standard integration content can easily be extended, should you require additional fields. Exporting the updated WSDL file from the C4C communication arrangement and into the HCI Integration Flow or PO is possible, thus allowing you to update message mappings quickly and accurately.
• Standard SAP C4C integrations as templates – Marketers can reduce development time when integrating third-party systems with the enterprise landscape using template C4C reporting, HR, and marketing tools.
• Content can automatically be updated in line with each C4C release – SAP releases new C4C versions in 3-month intervals. New content released on a regular basis is a great advantage for consultants and developers as it shortens project timelines and reduces workload. With every standard integration content being released, better ways of doing things are discovered and speed of delivery for key integrations is greatly improved, which can only mean great things for marketing enterprises.
Achieving sales targets and closing more deals has a lot to do with the quality and speed of your sales cycle. Creating and maintaining a quick cycle supported by proposals and quotes that meet, or better yet, exceed the expectations of consumers brings a positive sense of urgency to customers and prospect relationships. Customers accomplish their goals quicker and deals are closed faster when Configure Price Quote strategies and sales engagement tactics are in place. Below are tried and tested ways to improve both the speed and accuracy of quote turnarounds, quote to order responses, and capture accuracy of your sales cycle with the help of integration:
• Eliminate as many manual steps possible from your quoting and proposal workflow by creating an integration roadmap that effectively captures how your different connecting systems can speed up quoting speed and turn it into an easily measurable feature. Speed is critical to a competitive sales cycle. The more competitive your sales cycle, the more important speed becomes. More often than not, the quote that gets completed first wins the deal because prospects are usually driven by a high sense of urgency in solving their problems or accomplishing their goals.
• Control pricing by getting rid of outdated Excel file updates on your sales representatives’ laptops and incorporate a single system that is constantly updated in real time. Inconsistency in pricing is a major roadblock to selling fast. This can be helped by an integrated cloud-based pricing system that delivers updated and accurate pricing to any and all reps in real-time.
• Speed and accuracy alone can help you take deals away from your competitors. This can be achieved by integrating everything ranging from ERP to production scheduling, salesforce systems, and MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems)
Loyal customers are gold, and customer loyalty is now being considered the Holy Grail of businesses. These are customers who are much less likely to buy from, let alone look at, your competitors and are more likely to boost your positive reputation through word of mouth. Creating loyal customers, therefore, is something that any service company, or any type of business for that matter, should pay attention to. One of the best ways to build genuine customer loyalty is by making sure that you provide consistent and exceptional customer service throughout the customer journey.
A customer service routine that involves responding to customer emails and inquiries through traditional platforms and keeping record of customer transactions and interactions in spreadsheets is a good place to start, but may no longer be at par with the kind of intuitive customer service that customers demand nowadays. Modern businesses can overcome this challenge by turning to customer service management software systems that allow your management and organization to provide quick response to all customer service requests, while providing you with one-click reports to help track your performance and progress.
On top of keeping track of customer requests and making sure that no query falls through the cracks, customer service management systems enable you to automate customer service efforts by keeping everything you need in one place, so customer issues, suggestions, queries, and feedback can be organized, categorized, managed, and scheduled efficiently. This streamlined system allows you to respond to customer requests quickly and efficiently while enabling you to prioritize customer requests as you manage multiple subjects.
Putting the right tools and systems in place is critical to providing superior customer service that is consistent across your organization. Not only does this build customer trust, it also allows you to service customers better and maintain the quality and level of service that they expect—which is a key to retaining customer loyalty.