Hybris Marketing lets you conduct contextual marketing in real-time, so you can engage and delight your customers while cultivating brand relationships. It lets you market to an audience of one, unlike when you use traditional marketing campaigns, which typically fail to or insufficiently engage individual customers. Hybris Marketing lets you in on the needs and wants of a customer, so you can send personal and unique messages that can tap into an individual customer’s expectations. Finding the right Hybris Marketing provider should help you get started with this platform and make the most of its features. Here are three tips to find the best provider:
1. Look for certified providers that are recognized by SAP for their expertise – Seek a provider who has been given the SAP Recognized Expertise award. This should prove that you are being assisted by an expert who is competent in areas of service, sales, and marketing cloud solutions in the US. A SAP-certified expert is competent in the field of service, marketing, and sales. Consider a provider that is a SAP RDS partner and a co-innovator partner too.
2. Verify the experience of the Hybris Marketing provider – Make sure that provider has at least a decade of experience in providing Hybris Marketing solutions. That way, you can count on their expertise in implementing SAP web shops and integrating functional areas of customer experience, campaign management, marketing, and customer optimization. Seasoned Hybris Marketing providers can implement many different solutions such as B2C, B2B2C-commerce, and B2B. They have their own Hybris and SAP Center of Excellence and skill sets that can help you find the right solution for your business too.
3. Go for a Hybris Marketing expert that a lot of other businesses prefer – Look up client testimonials and the types of clients the provider has worked with. This should give you an idea on how they could help your business. Many companies using Hybris Marketing should have already experienced success and sales growth.
Hybris Marketing is a solution for contextual marketing in real-time. It lets you engage customers and keep them satisfied, build brand loyalty, and cultivate better brand relationships by enabling you to market to an audience of one. Conventional marketing campaigns may not be enough to engage individual customers due to the lack of knowledge on a customer’s unique needs and wants. As a result, your business tends to send generic messages, which may not make enough impact to an individual. Hybris Marketing changes that by enabling you to have a deeper understanding of your customers.
Using Hybris Marketing, you can know what your customers are doing, what they are likely to do, and what they have done. This provides you with real-time insights, which can be leveraged to enable you to deliver personalized customer experiences across different channels. Here are some of the other important things you should know about Hybris Marketing:
- It can help you understand customer intent in real-time – With Hybris Marketing, you can capture and enrich the profiles of customers dynamically across every source into one view. This way, it is easier to detect customer signals that can help you gain insight into every customer’s intent in real-time.
- It can help you improve customer experiences – In-the-moment opportunities may be converted to deliver contextually relevant experiences to your customers dynamically across channels. Hybris Marketing lets you create new engagements to boost customer loyalty and online community participation.
- Market faster and accurately – Hybris lets your business react proactively to customer opportunities by increasing visibility and boosting the alignment of your resources, marketing processes, and performance with what customers expect.
If you are using Hybris Marketing, it means that you understand that your customers are intuitive, and you want to provide only the best products and services to them when they need or want them. The Marketing suite can obtain data from past purchases and the current activities of customers, like real-time browsing behavior. That way, you can effectively engage your customers and provide highly engaging interactions and content to them.
Implementation partners used to start from scratch when building integrations, but that changed with the hybris–SAP integration. The integrated solution provides a ready-to-use and standardized integration framework that links the multi-commerce capabilities of hybris Commerce Suite with SAP products, such as SAP hybris Marketing, CPQ, and ERP applications. This ensures that custom configurations are minimized, and integrations can be completed faster and at a more reasonable price. Through the hybris–SAP integration, businesses can have an all-in-one solution that integrates SAP back-end processes. Here are some of the integration options:
- Transfer prices, master data, order documents, and stock level between SAP ERP and hybris using web services communication and hybris Data Hub.
- Support for the integration of asynchronous order management for simple B2B and all B2C projects. Hybris with SAP can let you choose flexible scenarios by combining asynchronous and synchronous integration, and different scenarios can be deployed for different storefronts using a single platform.
- Configure services and solution using the run time engine, SAP Configure-Price-Quote.
- Integrate with SAP hybris Marketing to allow audience profiling based on what customers click. The same action enables personalization and segmentation, predictive analysis, and the ability to provide product recommendations based on how customers behave online and offline.
- SAP CAR integration to access data from point-of-sales in the hybris Commerce Suite. Shopping data can be accessed by customers through their accounts.
Integrating Hybris with SAP will enable your business to save a lot of time and effort, resulting in reduced TCO as it minimizes the need for initial data migration, systems integration, and maintenance. It also simplifies IT training and increases the availability of resources. Ready-to-use integrations can make it quicker to market products. The platform provides experience-driven and predictive commerce strategies, which are accurate and consistent for a future-proof and effective customer engagement solution.
Hybris is one of the cutting-edge platforms available to online businesses today. It is an enterprise-level ecommerce software suite with B2B and B2C store functionalities. With the hybris ecommerce platform, you can migrate your existing store to a more advanced platform or create a new store using it. Over 2,500 websites are now using hybris, which currently handles more than 500,000 orders and over 20 million product SKUs daily. This makes it among the leading enterprise ecommerce platforms in the world, especially in the European market. With this platform, you can host your own website by using the software or consider a cloud-based or hybris-hosted solution. Either way, it grants access to different sales channels, like in-store, mobile, B2B, and B2C access. These three tips should help you make the most of hybris ecommerce for your business:
- Use Data Hub to merge your data from non-SAP and SAP systems
Data Hub is designed to integrate SAP systems with hybris, but it can be used to merge and integrate data from other systems too. Doing this can provide your business with a centralized data load process that will make it easier to test data loads frequently. You can configure Data Hub to publish merged data and set it to multiple QA and DEV systems to save time too.
- Use the Assisted Service Module (ASM) to provide customer support
Customers may not know how to use the storefront, resulting in frustration and customer churn. hybris ASM was introduced in Version 5.4 for the B2C Accelerator and extended to the hybris Version 5.7 B2B accelerator to allow customer service representatives to log into the storefront to observe customers’ actions and what customers see. This way, the CSR can guide customers through the online store and help them look up products and check them out.
Get hybris from a reliable and experienced provider
Choose a Silver Regional Implementation Partner that is recognized by hybris itself. Seasoned providers have more than eight years of experience in implementing SAP web shops, making them qualified to implement and integrate functional areas like campaign management, marketing, and customer experience and optimization. You can rely on the same provider for advice and tips on usage, as well as custom applications development and support. They can help with systems integration and architecture planning too.
Having a configure, price, and quote system can automate and speed up the sales cycle of your business and improve customer relationship management. It can be challenging to choose a right CPQ solution and implement it on your own, but working with an experienced consulting partner should make it easier. A cloud-based CPQ solution can be customized according to the needs of your business, so you can be sure that it can effectively enhance sales in your manufacturing business. Once you find the right cloud-based CPQ, your business should be able to experience the following benefits:
- Generate proposals and identify sales leads
With cloud-based CPQ, your business can minimize the time it usually takes to learn a new software or application, so your staff can focus on selling, while making sure that proposals and quotes are accurate. At the same time, it lets you identify better sales leads and create proposals, which are appropriate for them.
- Improve customer satisfaction
Cloud-based CPQ can be the solution to gain new customers while making sure that your business can improve the satisfaction of both new and existing customers. It can provide analytics to map product and services, and selling strategies, so you can identify and understand what those customers want and expect. This way, you can provide a more customized selling experience.
- Increase revenue
A sales performance optimization study conducted in 2015 discovered that investing in a solution to improve the performance of the sales team may increase the company revenues by up to 10 percent. Investing in a cloud-based CPQ, which is designed with your business strategies, priorities, and goals in mind, should help improve revenue performance.
Most companies have objectives and goals that are centered on increasing revenues, maintaining and growing margins, reducing costs to collect and accounts receivables, effective use of assets, and reduced sales costs. Streamlining CPQ with a cloud-based solution should improve sales effectiveness and deliver outcomes that can make the business more profitable to tighten the revenue pipelines.
Hybris Marketing can be handy for contextual marketing in real-time. It lets you engage and delight your customers while cultivating brand relationships as you market your business to each customer. Conventional marketing campaigns may not be able to fully engage individual customers due to the lack of knowledge of what each customer needs and wants. This results in indiscriminate messages to everyone in the target market. Hybris Marketing addresses this concern by enabling marketers to have an in-depth understanding of their customers. This way, they know exactly what they have done, what they are currently doing, and what they could do.
The platform provides real-time insights to let you know the context of every customer. The information will be valuable when you need to leverage those insights to create and deliver more personalized and individualized customer experiences in every channel. SAP Hybris Marketing is a safe and hassle-free solution that can let you understand your customers in real-time by dynamically capturing and enriching customer profiles into a single perspective. Likewise, it leverages implicit customer signals so you can tell what customers want or need.
SAP Hybris Marketing is useful when you want to deliver better and more personalized customer experiences. Customer engagement can be more successful when you are proactive and capable of providing relevant customer experiences in real-time. Moreover, you need to be able to tap into emotional factors that encourage the buying process. Hybris Marketing lets you convert in-the-moment opportunities into contextually relevant experiences and elevates customer loyalty and online community participation among new engagements.
Hybris Marketing can help your business market faster and more effectively as it lets you react to opportunities from customers proactively. This is accomplished through the alignment of your resources, performance, and marketing process, and by increasing your visibility. The Hybris Marketing suite applies more transparency into the entire marketing performance of your business, so you can respond to new opportunities quickly, optimize your marketing plans, and manage your team effectively.
A business that deals with large quantities of data requires fast and efficient information and data accumulationand processing capabilities.Furthermore, the integrity of the data needs to be high. A common problem with current IT solutions is that applications tend to work in silos. This leads to duplicity of data resulting in increased batch processing time and higher infrastructure costs. Since applications do not interact with each other, the data available gives an incomplete picture. Real-time insights are not available, and the ability to innovate is thwarted. The complexity leads to delay in decision-making and hinders innovation.
A radical approach is required to unlock the potential of all the data available in an organization. The solution is to make all data readily available to all applications. This reduces data latency and improves business agility. A complete business view is possible allowing real-time decision-making. However, this solution is only possible with in-memory data management that enables all applications to become real-time. This is where SAP HANA comes into picture.
SAP HANA is an in-memory data management and application platform that helps in transforming businesses. It is a comprehensive service to manage all applications providing speed, simplicity, and innovation.
Importance of SAP HANA in the digital world
- Accelerates database processing: SAP HANA allows processing of large amounts of data quickly as applications interact with each other for real-time insights and faster decision-making.
- Creates next-generation applications: It aids in the creation of next-gen apps by designing and deploying intuitive applications. This helps in delivering the desired information to users at the right time.
- Delivers more business intelligence: HANA makes use of advanced analytical processing to gain deeper insights from the data available. More business intelligence is always a welcome bonus in any organization.
- Integrates all types of data: It synchronizes large volumes of data between HANA and thousands of remote databases by accessing information stored in data silos, integrating them into one unified suite to gain unique insights.
- Simplifies IT environment: SAP HANA simplifies the IT environment by reducing complexity. It provides the choice of cloud (virtual), on-premise (physical), or hybrid (combination of cloud and physical) platform, opening up options for organizations with different needs and requirements.
Source URL – http://knacksystems.com/blog/essential-qualities-of-sap-hana-that-make-it-a-perfect-fit-for-the-digital-world/