Many CRM cloud solution implementations fail not because they are technically complex, but rather because sales teams simply cannot find themselves to take system learning and adoption seriously. Anti-Tech sales teams are notorious for causing CRM adoption and implementation problems because these professionals are people-oriented more than software-oriented. Most of them are wary of new Cloud CRM solutions because they believe that these will detract from valuable consumer-to-representative interactions. It is for this reason that you should find better ways to motivate your sales team to use CRM cloud solutions you’ve invested a lot of money on instead of simply buying a new system and asking reps to use it. Below are some tips for more successful Cloud CRM solutions adaptation in your business:
- Choose the right solution/system for your team’s requirements. There are all types of CRM cloud solutions out there, but only a few that can actually help your reps sell better. Study the features and functions of your prospect solution and talk about how your reps could better adopt it.
- Communicate both business and personal benefits. Cloud CRM solutions are built not only to improve business bottom lines, but also to make people’s jobs easier.
- Involve your reps in the purchase decision. Rather than making the purchase decision entirely on management levels, involve your reps in the study and selection of the right CRM cloud solution that will best benefit the team.
- Provide adequate training.
- Make the system accessible. Modern CRM solutions can now provide reps access to data from anywhere, as long as they have the right channel.
- Trumpet successes. To motivate people and win their support, tell them about the early successes and benefits of a good CRM software.
- Reward them for compliance and good behavior. They may not see the value of the change early on, but by rewarding their compliance and instilling in them the great benefits of the right CRM software, you will effectively motivate them to work harder in discovering the benefits of CRM cloud solutions for themselves.
- Finally, leave them no alternative. Resist the urge to make exceptions even for top performers who protest against system adaptation.
Unified CRM cloud solutions that offer provisions for project management integration can be extremely beneficial to your business. This is especially true in heavily service-oriented operations, where managers and customer representatives must have a comprehensive and holistic view of the lifecycle of a customer. In implementing cloud CRM solutions, among the most important aspects that you should pay attention to are managing sales activities, tracking leads, managing existing deliverables, and creating new projects. Traditionally, organizations would take a siloed approach to managing business, meaning that applications are typically developed to handle a single function of the business. These solutions are in no way designed to interact with each other or allow project managers to connect the dots between business functions that are very closely associated. Business units are interlinked departments that must work together to achieve holistic goals for the company. Fortunately today, there are CRM and project management apps that allow for efficient integration between these business functions. SAP Cloud Computing is among the most efficient cloud CRM solutions that allow for project management integration, streamlining the process of delivering tasks according to client or customer demands.
The best benefits of CRM cloud solutions and project management apps are a result of their streamlining capabilities. By integrating project management and CRM, managers and staff are able to deliver tasks to completion while keeping track of resources, managing personnel, arranging schedules and timelines, and keeping up with all deadlines, among other things. Bringing CRM into the mix, SAP Cloud Computing helps businesses build, as well as maintain, relationships with customers (both potential and existing) more efficiently as each interlinked business unit works together. Mature CRM cloud solutions like SAP Cloud computing allows for the perfect marriage between customer relations, sales functions, and marketing, the ultimate goal of which is to increase revenue through different modes of client account expansion.
It can be difficult for a business to discern whether or not automated marketing is a practical move for them, let alone what platform or program to use for their needs. When your business mainly deals in B2B sales, Marketo is a good platform to look into. Designed mainly for B2B operations, Marketo’s focus is on attracting and engaging B2B leads and ushering them through the sales funnel, allowing B2B prospects to grow.
A highly customizable platform, Marketo makes an excellent choice for B2B businesses with a pressing need for marketing automation. It has a modular design that is divided into four distinct parts, namely, marketing automation, marketing management, real time personalization, and consumer engagement marketing. Each of these individual parts are customizable to your organization’s unique needs so you can have a tailored solution that caters to your needs. Getting all four modules allows for a more unified approach to a B2B marketing strategy.
Other cited benefits of using Marketo include pricing diversity, integration, and comprehensive analytics, all of which make for an efficient tailored solution for a more efficient marketing strategy. Marketo’s diverse pricing options allows for better flexibility to fit into different budgets. Each individual module has multiple plans to help match your business’ needs. In terms of integration, Marketo has the same collaborative capabilities as Salesforce, being built off the same platform. This means seamless integration between the two, should you decide to switch from Salesforce or other platforms like Microsoft Dynamics and SAP.
Finally, Marketo offers exceptional analytics and data tracking features for evaluating campaigns. The platform allows for seamless data and report generation so you can have strategic insights about different aspects of your marketing strategy to help you create stronger and more efficient campaigns that can help make your company’s marketing and profit building strategies better.
Source URL: http://knacksystems.com/blog/leveraging-marketo-sap-crm-integration-to-deliver-effective-marketing-results-across-channels/
Businesses, especially larger organizations, typically have multiple facets of operation that need to communicate efficiently with one another to keep things constantly moving in the right direction. Before SAP, there wasn’t any real and reliable means of data processing and communication to ensure smooth data flow between the different facets of the business. Fortunately today, there are different SAP systems that can be used by small and large businesses alike to ensure proper business management and a smooth flow of critical information between various business units. Below are ways that SAP software solutions aid the proper management of businesses:
• SAP Software Solutions allow for greater productivity. Businesses that use SAP systems enjoy greater productivity within various departments and among individual employees. With an SAP system, redundant data entry within varying software programs as well as communication struggles between separate but largely interdependent parts of the company are eliminated,. Before SAP businesses used to rely on several software, data logging, and similar types of programs in order to collect data and generate reports. This makes it difficult to see the big picture without wasting time in combining data from different systems and departments to create a cohesive report. An SAP system integrates all relevant data, freeing up employees’ hands to focus on their core tasks.
• SAP offers significant cost savings. With one software solution able to do what multiple software programs can, businesses save a great deal of money on licensing multiple pieces and versions of software for different departments. This drives down costs quite significantly, not to mention the ease of tracking all data in an efficient, standardized process.
• SAP helps maintain consistent operations. Proper SAP integration allows organizations to align all their strategies and make sure that all departments and units are on the same page when it comes to achieving common goals.
Source URL: http://knacksystems.com/blog/how-sap-software-solutions-help-in-business-management/
Businesses, both big and small, typically deal with multiple and related facets of operation that must all communicate with one another to achieve common goals. Up until the development of Systems, Applications, and Products systems in data processing, businesses had no real and efficient means of data communication and consistent information flow between their different business units. Today, however, corporations and small businesses alike are implementing systems that enhance operational efficiency, which is a key determinant of competence and success in the marketplace. SAP systems are now widespread across global businesses as they help bring practical solutions to typical business challenges that companies face, of which the most common include:
• Slowed productivity: Businesses that have well-organized SAP systems in place benefit from increased productivity among individual employees as well as the different business units and departments within the organization. The right SAP system eliminates redundant data entry within various software programs while reducing communication issues between separate, but substantially interdependent facets of a business. Businesses that still rely on multiple, disconnected data logging platforms and software programs to enter their digits and generate reports make it extremely difficult for business heads to see and grasp the big picture. This results in slowed progress and diminished productivity as a lot of time is wasted trying to gather and combine data into one cohesive report. SAP software solutions bridge the gap and allow employees to spend their energies on more important tasks.
• Costly operations: SAP systems save businesses a great deal of money as they provide a one-stop solution for data tracking and report generation across multiple departments. Relying on a network system drives maintenance and operational costs down substantially.
• Operational consistency: Finally, SAP software solutions help businesses align strategies by making sure that all facets of a company are working towards the same goal and are within the same page when it comes to performing their individual roles.
If your business is accessible through any channel—including mobile, POS, contact centers, social media, and online—you will need a flexible ecommerce platform to ensure an easier way to run and manage it. This is where you will need a reliable and flexible ecommerce platform, such as SAP ecommerce. This platform lets you deliver improved customer experience regardless of the environment where you conduct your business. This way, the SAP ecommerce platform lets you make the most of every market opportunity that comes your way, while having an efficient way to manage an omnichannel business.
Customers always want a fast and convenient shopping experience that will make it easier for them to buy your products or sign up for your services. The SAP ecommerce platform can do just that, as it simplifies the way you can give customers what they want, whenever they want it, irrespective of how they access your business. With a single platform, you can cover all channels your customers are using to reach your business.
An omnichannel ecommerce platform should make it easier to engage and target any customer—anytime and anywhere. SAP ecommerce is designed to address the challenges associated with multichannel marketing, campaigns, and customer engagement. It empowers the ability of your business to provide meaningful and consistent shopping experiences to all customers regardless of the device they are using or their means of accessing your business. The platform integrates all your physical and digital areas for customer engagement into one convenient platform where you can access everything you will need for your customers.
The SAP ecommerce platform aids in creating relevant, contextual, and personalized customer experiences to increase conversions and sales and encourage your customers to be more loyal to your brand. Solutions such as SAP Hybris Ecommerce cloud, as well as on-premise offerings, enable you to understand customers throughout the commerce experience, from the moment you make content for them to the merchandising aspect and up to the fulfillment of the order. With this approach, you can avoid complexities and save time as you can focus more on how to respond to your customers and run your business. As a result, you can effectively showcase your services and products, while creating relevant, personalized experiences that will contribute to repeat purchases and patronage.
Your support team is one of the factors that will influence brand loyalty among customers. Hence, it makes sense to ensure a superior customer support team that can effectively improve the customer experience. In today’s fast-paced world, it is essential for your team to be able to respond promptly and accurately to customers and come up with the right solutions for any concern. The following are six tips that should help make your customer support team better than ever:
1. Hire the right people – As more customers are using multiple and faster channels, the more important it is for them to have personalized experiences. Hence, make sure you have the right people to join your team of professionals who understand the needs of your target audience. Likewise, you must invest in your team by providing training programs, which will keep them motivated and engaged, while giving them new skills.
2. Use analytics – Determine the metrics that are the most crucial to your business and see if they are reliable performance indicators.
3. Prioritize productivity – Invest in solutions that will help your customer support team find solutions and give answers to customers who need them immediately.
4. Introduce self-service – Customers are more likely to find answers for themselves first before they get in touch with your customer support team. Hence, make sure you have a self-service portal they can use to find solutions promptly and easily.
5. Make sure they have the best insights – Customer insights can come from sources such as focus groups or annual surveys, but these do not produce real-time results, which your team needs to make snappy decisions and come up with quick solutions. A cloud for customer (C4C) solution is essential in providing your customer service representatives with the insights they will need to personalize their service.
6. Employ a C4C solution – Look for an established provider of SAP Cloud for Customer to deploy the solution in six to 12 weeks, while ensuring a fixed price. Make sure the C4C solution comes with a fully integrated environment covering SAP PI, SAP CRM, SAP ERP, and SAP HANA Cloud. SAP Cloud for Customer Combines Cloud for Sales, Service, and Social in one handy platform.