Businesses, both big and small, typically deal with multiple and related facets of operation that must all communicate with one another to achieve common goals. Up until the development of Systems, Applications, and Products systems in data processing, businesses had no real and efficient means of data communication and consistent information flow between their different business units. Today, however, corporations and small businesses alike are implementing systems that enhance operational efficiency, which is a key determinant of competence and success in the marketplace. SAP systems are now widespread across global businesses as they help bring practical solutions to typical business challenges that companies face, of which the most common include:
• Slowed productivity: Businesses that have well-organized SAP systems in place benefit from increased productivity among individual employees as well as the different business units and departments within the organization. The right SAP system eliminates redundant data entry within various software programs while reducing communication issues between separate, but substantially interdependent facets of a business. Businesses that still rely on multiple, disconnected data logging platforms and software programs to enter their digits and generate reports make it extremely difficult for business heads to see and grasp the big picture. This results in slowed progress and diminished productivity as a lot of time is wasted trying to gather and combine data into one cohesive report. SAP software solutions bridge the gap and allow employees to spend their energies on more important tasks.
• Costly operations: SAP systems save businesses a great deal of money as they provide a one-stop solution for data tracking and report generation across multiple departments. Relying on a network system drives maintenance and operational costs down substantially.
• Operational consistency: Finally, SAP software solutions help businesses align strategies by making sure that all facets of a company are working towards the same goal and are within the same page when it comes to performing their individual roles.
If your business is accessible through any channel—including mobile, POS, contact centers, social media, and online—you will need a flexible ecommerce platform to ensure an easier way to run and manage it. This is where you will need a reliable and flexible ecommerce platform, such as SAP ecommerce. This platform lets you deliver improved customer experience regardless of the environment where you conduct your business. This way, the SAP ecommerce platform lets you make the most of every market opportunity that comes your way, while having an efficient way to manage an omnichannel business.
Customers always want a fast and convenient shopping experience that will make it easier for them to buy your products or sign up for your services. The SAP ecommerce platform can do just that, as it simplifies the way you can give customers what they want, whenever they want it, irrespective of how they access your business. With a single platform, you can cover all channels your customers are using to reach your business.
An omnichannel ecommerce platform should make it easier to engage and target any customer—anytime and anywhere. SAP ecommerce is designed to address the challenges associated with multichannel marketing, campaigns, and customer engagement. It empowers the ability of your business to provide meaningful and consistent shopping experiences to all customers regardless of the device they are using or their means of accessing your business. The platform integrates all your physical and digital areas for customer engagement into one convenient platform where you can access everything you will need for your customers.
The SAP ecommerce platform aids in creating relevant, contextual, and personalized customer experiences to increase conversions and sales and encourage your customers to be more loyal to your brand. Solutions such as SAP Hybris Ecommerce cloud, as well as on-premise offerings, enable you to understand customers throughout the commerce experience, from the moment you make content for them to the merchandising aspect and up to the fulfillment of the order. With this approach, you can avoid complexities and save time as you can focus more on how to respond to your customers and run your business. As a result, you can effectively showcase your services and products, while creating relevant, personalized experiences that will contribute to repeat purchases and patronage.
Your support team is one of the factors that will influence brand loyalty among customers. Hence, it makes sense to ensure a superior customer support team that can effectively improve the customer experience. In today’s fast-paced world, it is essential for your team to be able to respond promptly and accurately to customers and come up with the right solutions for any concern. The following are six tips that should help make your customer support team better than ever:
1. Hire the right people – As more customers are using multiple and faster channels, the more important it is for them to have personalized experiences. Hence, make sure you have the right people to join your team of professionals who understand the needs of your target audience. Likewise, you must invest in your team by providing training programs, which will keep them motivated and engaged, while giving them new skills.
2. Use analytics – Determine the metrics that are the most crucial to your business and see if they are reliable performance indicators.
3. Prioritize productivity – Invest in solutions that will help your customer support team find solutions and give answers to customers who need them immediately.
4. Introduce self-service – Customers are more likely to find answers for themselves first before they get in touch with your customer support team. Hence, make sure you have a self-service portal they can use to find solutions promptly and easily.
5. Make sure they have the best insights – Customer insights can come from sources such as focus groups or annual surveys, but these do not produce real-time results, which your team needs to make snappy decisions and come up with quick solutions. A cloud for customer (C4C) solution is essential in providing your customer service representatives with the insights they will need to personalize their service.
6. Employ a C4C solution – Look for an established provider of SAP Cloud for Customer to deploy the solution in six to 12 weeks, while ensuring a fixed price. Make sure the C4C solution comes with a fully integrated environment covering SAP PI, SAP CRM, SAP ERP, and SAP HANA Cloud. SAP Cloud for Customer Combines Cloud for Sales, Service, and Social in one handy platform.
If you’re serious about growing your business, then your goal should not only be to find customers but also to keep them. SAP CRM cloud may just be what you need to do exactly this. Using SAP CRM cloud, you can identify the individual needs and preferences of your customers and create custom promotional or marketing messages that can encourage them to follow through or respond. The platform is a known in-memory cloud solution aimed at highly data-driven, networked, mobile, and social users. Hence, you may find it ideal if your business is taking advantage of ever-changing data sharing trends.
SAP CRM cloud can become the new helping hand for your business with its flexible services for infrastructure and subscription models for apps, database, and infrastructure. It is currently the only known cloud platform built on SAP HANA, so it lets you provide access to real-time applications and run them simultaneously to lead your business to succeed. The platform comes with many different features for deploying, building, and managing cloud-based enterprise apps, whether you are using non-SAP solutions or an existing SAP platform.
If you are currently using existing enterprise solutions on premise or in the cloud, use SAP CRM cloud for connectivity, which will enable you to streamline the way you integrate any new application, while being confident with lower overall total cost of ownership. SAP CRM cloud can help automate your sales force and enable an easier way to manage accounts, even when your business is involved in a dynamic market. This way, you can be sure that your business can easily keep up with customers while enabling you to manage your relationship with them.
SAP CRM cloud can come with mobile applications that can help your business be on-the-go, especially if you have sales representatives on the field. The solution can be yours at no extra cost, and it can easily be implemented to empower the way your sales representatives can access and update data.
SAP Hybris is one of the most reliable and flexible e-commerce solutions. Aimed at B2B businesses and retailers, it comes with an efficient content management system with an intuitive user interface to let managers take control of promotional content and products, and personalize them for every buyer using the website or any of your marketing channels. The latest version of Hybris comes with a promotions engine to enable marketers to create dynamic online offers for certain types of customers. Moreover, the customer service interface empowers customer service representatives with better access to information such as customer accounts and order history.
All features of SAP Hybris work together to improve your customer service and management and enhance the customer experience. Custom online tools for customers can be implemented to establish customized access to certain products for a specific group of customers or buyers. SAP Hybris provides a centralized location for managing an entire catalog of products and content in one location. Likewise, it simplifies the ordering process and the manner of targeting customers to provide a more personalized experience to them. SAP Hybris can be scaled to self-service websites too by providing your website with high-end search and navigation platforms.
Using an omni-channel B2B or B2C e-commerce solution, such as SAP Hybris, can improve the way you engage with customers from any device. It helps you establish campaigns with personalized and relevant experiences that can encourage repeat customers. Likewise, it lets you transact and engage with customers at anytime, anywhere. On-Premise and cloud offerings are equipped with systems to help you engage and understand every customer throughout the commerce experience, from the time you create your content to sales and fulfillment of orders. With a comprehensive approach, SAP Hybris helps reduce costs and complexity, so you can quickly integrate your existing systems with it, and you can keep up with the ever-changing market conditions all the time.
Improving your business makes sense if you want to sell better, enable your staff to work smarter, and acquire more deals. SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales is designed exactly for these purposes, so having it can make your business function better and deliver improved services to your customers. With this platform, your business can have a better way to understand the unique challenges and industry of your customers, while having a means to help them attain their goals. SAP Hybris for Sales is a cloud-based CRM sales software that provides easy access to real-time analytics, customer information, social selling tools, and much more — anytime and anywhere.
SAP designed Hybris Cloud for Sales as an answer to businesses who want to speed up the ability of their representatives to close deals and engage customers quickly and efficiently. Hence, the software can be the best-in-class lead management, sales force automation, and account intelligence platform your business could ever have, but at a subscription-based and reasonable price. SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales come with real-time actionable analytics to enable live performance monitoring, conduct what-if analysis, and enhance forecast accuracy. This feature eliminates surprises at the end of every quarter by providing you with embedded reports and interactive dashboards where you can view sales information and other important data.
The features of SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales can improve your business. Sales automation can make account and leads management easier with an intuitive solution that works exactly the way you want it. Social selling lets you collaborate easily with your team while expanding the sales community based on the context of opportunities and your accounts. Mobility lets you sell anywhere through mobile devices such as Android and Apple smartphones and tablets. Account management intelligence lets you update accounts quickly, keep everyone in the know, and access full customer intelligence to ensure that you and your team can deliver the best impression and the right impact regardless of customer interaction.
Hybris Marketing lets you conduct contextual marketing in real-time, so you can engage and delight your customers while cultivating brand relationships. It lets you market to an audience of one, unlike when you use traditional marketing campaigns, which typically fail to or insufficiently engage individual customers. Hybris Marketing lets you in on the needs and wants of a customer, so you can send personal and unique messages that can tap into an individual customer’s expectations. Finding the right Hybris Marketing provider should help you get started with this platform and make the most of its features. Here are three tips to find the best provider:
1. Look for certified providers that are recognized by SAP for their expertise – Seek a provider who has been given the SAP Recognized Expertise award. This should prove that you are being assisted by an expert who is competent in areas of service, sales, and marketing cloud solutions in the US. A SAP-certified expert is competent in the field of service, marketing, and sales. Consider a provider that is a SAP RDS partner and a co-innovator partner too.
2. Verify the experience of the Hybris Marketing provider – Make sure that provider has at least a decade of experience in providing Hybris Marketing solutions. That way, you can count on their expertise in implementing SAP web shops and integrating functional areas of customer experience, campaign management, marketing, and customer optimization. Seasoned Hybris Marketing providers can implement many different solutions such as B2C, B2B2C-commerce, and B2B. They have their own Hybris and SAP Center of Excellence and skill sets that can help you find the right solution for your business too.
3. Go for a Hybris Marketing expert that a lot of other businesses prefer – Look up client testimonials and the types of clients the provider has worked with. This should give you an idea on how they could help your business. Many companies using Hybris Marketing should have already experienced success and sales growth.