If you’re serious about growing your business, then your goal should not only be to find customers but also to keep them. SAP CRM cloud may just be what you need to do exactly this. Using SAP CRM cloud, you can identify the individual needs and preferences of your customers and create custom promotional or marketing messages that can encourage them to follow through or respond. The platform is a known in-memory cloud solution aimed at highly data-driven, networked, mobile, and social users. Hence, you may find it ideal if your business is taking advantage of ever-changing data sharing trends.
SAP CRM cloud can become the new helping hand for your business with its flexible services for infrastructure and subscription models for apps, database, and infrastructure. It is currently the only known cloud platform built on SAP HANA, so it lets you provide access to real-time applications and run them simultaneously to lead your business to succeed. The platform comes with many different features for deploying, building, and managing cloud-based enterprise apps, whether you are using non-SAP solutions or an existing SAP platform.
If you are currently using existing enterprise solutions on premise or in the cloud, use SAP CRM cloud for connectivity, which will enable you to streamline the way you integrate any new application, while being confident with lower overall total cost of ownership. SAP CRM cloud can help automate your sales force and enable an easier way to manage accounts, even when your business is involved in a dynamic market. This way, you can be sure that your business can easily keep up with customers while enabling you to manage your relationship with them.
SAP CRM cloud can come with mobile applications that can help your business be on-the-go, especially if you have sales representatives on the field. The solution can be yours at no extra cost, and it can easily be implemented to empower the way your sales representatives can access and update data.
SAP Hybris is one of the most reliable and flexible e-commerce solutions. Aimed at B2B businesses and retailers, it comes with an efficient content management system with an intuitive user interface to let managers take control of promotional content and products, and personalize them for every buyer using the website or any of your marketing channels. The latest version of Hybris comes with a promotions engine to enable marketers to create dynamic online offers for certain types of customers. Moreover, the customer service interface empowers customer service representatives with better access to information such as customer accounts and order history.
All features of SAP Hybris work together to improve your customer service and management and enhance the customer experience. Custom online tools for customers can be implemented to establish customized access to certain products for a specific group of customers or buyers. SAP Hybris provides a centralized location for managing an entire catalog of products and content in one location. Likewise, it simplifies the ordering process and the manner of targeting customers to provide a more personalized experience to them. SAP Hybris can be scaled to self-service websites too by providing your website with high-end search and navigation platforms.
Using an omni-channel B2B or B2C e-commerce solution, such as SAP Hybris, can improve the way you engage with customers from any device. It helps you establish campaigns with personalized and relevant experiences that can encourage repeat customers. Likewise, it lets you transact and engage with customers at anytime, anywhere. On-Premise and cloud offerings are equipped with systems to help you engage and understand every customer throughout the commerce experience, from the time you create your content to sales and fulfillment of orders. With a comprehensive approach, SAP Hybris helps reduce costs and complexity, so you can quickly integrate your existing systems with it, and you can keep up with the ever-changing market conditions all the time.
Improving your business makes sense if you want to sell better, enable your staff to work smarter, and acquire more deals. SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales is designed exactly for these purposes, so having it can make your business function better and deliver improved services to your customers. With this platform, your business can have a better way to understand the unique challenges and industry of your customers, while having a means to help them attain their goals. SAP Hybris for Sales is a cloud-based CRM sales software that provides easy access to real-time analytics, customer information, social selling tools, and much more — anytime and anywhere.
SAP designed Hybris Cloud for Sales as an answer to businesses who want to speed up the ability of their representatives to close deals and engage customers quickly and efficiently. Hence, the software can be the best-in-class lead management, sales force automation, and account intelligence platform your business could ever have, but at a subscription-based and reasonable price. SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales come with real-time actionable analytics to enable live performance monitoring, conduct what-if analysis, and enhance forecast accuracy. This feature eliminates surprises at the end of every quarter by providing you with embedded reports and interactive dashboards where you can view sales information and other important data.
The features of SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales can improve your business. Sales automation can make account and leads management easier with an intuitive solution that works exactly the way you want it. Social selling lets you collaborate easily with your team while expanding the sales community based on the context of opportunities and your accounts. Mobility lets you sell anywhere through mobile devices such as Android and Apple smartphones and tablets. Account management intelligence lets you update accounts quickly, keep everyone in the know, and access full customer intelligence to ensure that you and your team can deliver the best impression and the right impact regardless of customer interaction.
Hybris Marketing lets you conduct contextual marketing in real-time, so you can engage and delight your customers while cultivating brand relationships. It lets you market to an audience of one, unlike when you use traditional marketing campaigns, which typically fail to or insufficiently engage individual customers. Hybris Marketing lets you in on the needs and wants of a customer, so you can send personal and unique messages that can tap into an individual customer’s expectations. Finding the right Hybris Marketing provider should help you get started with this platform and make the most of its features. Here are three tips to find the best provider:
1. Look for certified providers that are recognized by SAP for their expertise – Seek a provider who has been given the SAP Recognized Expertise award. This should prove that you are being assisted by an expert who is competent in areas of service, sales, and marketing cloud solutions in the US. A SAP-certified expert is competent in the field of service, marketing, and sales. Consider a provider that is a SAP RDS partner and a co-innovator partner too.
2. Verify the experience of the Hybris Marketing provider – Make sure that provider has at least a decade of experience in providing Hybris Marketing solutions. That way, you can count on their expertise in implementing SAP web shops and integrating functional areas of customer experience, campaign management, marketing, and customer optimization. Seasoned Hybris Marketing providers can implement many different solutions such as B2C, B2B2C-commerce, and B2B. They have their own Hybris and SAP Center of Excellence and skill sets that can help you find the right solution for your business too.
3. Go for a Hybris Marketing expert that a lot of other businesses prefer – Look up client testimonials and the types of clients the provider has worked with. This should give you an idea on how they could help your business. Many companies using Hybris Marketing should have already experienced success and sales growth.
Hybris Marketing is a solution for contextual marketing in real-time. It lets you engage customers and keep them satisfied, build brand loyalty, and cultivate better brand relationships by enabling you to market to an audience of one. Conventional marketing campaigns may not be enough to engage individual customers due to the lack of knowledge on a customer’s unique needs and wants. As a result, your business tends to send generic messages, which may not make enough impact to an individual. Hybris Marketing changes that by enabling you to have a deeper understanding of your customers.
Using Hybris Marketing, you can know what your customers are doing, what they are likely to do, and what they have done. This provides you with real-time insights, which can be leveraged to enable you to deliver personalized customer experiences across different channels. Here are some of the other important things you should know about Hybris Marketing:
- It can help you understand customer intent in real-time – With Hybris Marketing, you can capture and enrich the profiles of customers dynamically across every source into one view. This way, it is easier to detect customer signals that can help you gain insight into every customer’s intent in real-time.
- It can help you improve customer experiences – In-the-moment opportunities may be converted to deliver contextually relevant experiences to your customers dynamically across channels. Hybris Marketing lets you create new engagements to boost customer loyalty and online community participation.
- Market faster and accurately – Hybris lets your business react proactively to customer opportunities by increasing visibility and boosting the alignment of your resources, marketing processes, and performance with what customers expect.
If you are using Hybris Marketing, it means that you understand that your customers are intuitive, and you want to provide only the best products and services to them when they need or want them. The Marketing suite can obtain data from past purchases and the current activities of customers, like real-time browsing behavior. That way, you can effectively engage your customers and provide highly engaging interactions and content to them.
Implementation partners used to start from scratch when building integrations, but that changed with the hybris–SAP integration. The integrated solution provides a ready-to-use and standardized integration framework that links the multi-commerce capabilities of hybris Commerce Suite with SAP products, such as SAP hybris Marketing, CPQ, and ERP applications. This ensures that custom configurations are minimized, and integrations can be completed faster and at a more reasonable price. Through the hybris–SAP integration, businesses can have an all-in-one solution that integrates SAP back-end processes. Here are some of the integration options:
- Transfer prices, master data, order documents, and stock level between SAP ERP and hybris using web services communication and hybris Data Hub.
- Support for the integration of asynchronous order management for simple B2B and all B2C projects. Hybris with SAP can let you choose flexible scenarios by combining asynchronous and synchronous integration, and different scenarios can be deployed for different storefronts using a single platform.
- Configure services and solution using the run time engine, SAP Configure-Price-Quote.
- Integrate with SAP hybris Marketing to allow audience profiling based on what customers click. The same action enables personalization and segmentation, predictive analysis, and the ability to provide product recommendations based on how customers behave online and offline.
- SAP CAR integration to access data from point-of-sales in the hybris Commerce Suite. Shopping data can be accessed by customers through their accounts.
Integrating Hybris with SAP will enable your business to save a lot of time and effort, resulting in reduced TCO as it minimizes the need for initial data migration, systems integration, and maintenance. It also simplifies IT training and increases the availability of resources. Ready-to-use integrations can make it quicker to market products. The platform provides experience-driven and predictive commerce strategies, which are accurate and consistent for a future-proof and effective customer engagement solution.
Hybris is one of the cutting-edge platforms available to online businesses today. It is an enterprise-level ecommerce software suite with B2B and B2C store functionalities. With the hybris ecommerce platform, you can migrate your existing store to a more advanced platform or create a new store using it. Over 2,500 websites are now using hybris, which currently handles more than 500,000 orders and over 20 million product SKUs daily. This makes it among the leading enterprise ecommerce platforms in the world, especially in the European market. With this platform, you can host your own website by using the software or consider a cloud-based or hybris-hosted solution. Either way, it grants access to different sales channels, like in-store, mobile, B2B, and B2C access. These three tips should help you make the most of hybris ecommerce for your business:
- Use Data Hub to merge your data from non-SAP and SAP systems
Data Hub is designed to integrate SAP systems with hybris, but it can be used to merge and integrate data from other systems too. Doing this can provide your business with a centralized data load process that will make it easier to test data loads frequently. You can configure Data Hub to publish merged data and set it to multiple QA and DEV systems to save time too.
- Use the Assisted Service Module (ASM) to provide customer support
Customers may not know how to use the storefront, resulting in frustration and customer churn. hybris ASM was introduced in Version 5.4 for the B2C Accelerator and extended to the hybris Version 5.7 B2B accelerator to allow customer service representatives to log into the storefront to observe customers’ actions and what customers see. This way, the CSR can guide customers through the online store and help them look up products and check them out.
Get hybris from a reliable and experienced provider
Choose a Silver Regional Implementation Partner that is recognized by hybris itself. Seasoned providers have more than eight years of experience in implementing SAP web shops, making them qualified to implement and integrate functional areas like campaign management, marketing, and customer experience and optimization. You can rely on the same provider for advice and tips on usage, as well as custom applications development and support. They can help with systems integration and architecture planning too.