Having a customer self-service portal can allow at least 67 percent of your customers seek answers on their own instead of getting in touch with your contact center. In fact, a self-service support website could increase customer satisfaction, especially if it can provide customers with what they want fast. Today’s tech-savvy customers should easily find their way through your self-service portal, but factors such as the design, the platform you use to run it, and the content may affect the user experience and the overall efficiency of your web portal. Using the following pointers, you should be able to boost your web portal’s self-service experience and make it reach its full potential:
• Make sure your customers know the portal exists – Implement a self-service call-to-action by including links to your support portal on your website, or add the appropriate links within your application or product. Alternatively, you can use a help desk or customer support app with a deflection feature, so it will suggest related articles based on the questions or words they type in your online forms.
• Optimize your content in the self-service portal – By optimizing your self-service content, search engines can easily find it when a customer initiates a search. Make sure your content is easy to find on social media sites too.
• Update your answers – Keep your content up-to-date and fresh as often as possible.
• Display answers and information in an easily accessible and well-structured manner – Avoid making customers click several hyperlinks and making them go through several other pages before they can find the answers that they need. Otherwise, they will get impatient and give up, and you risk losing them.
• Invest in a high-quality customer self-service portal – The quality of your self-service portal can say a lot about your business. The best product should be intuitive, scalable, and provide outstanding user experience while enabling mobile access. Similarly, it should enable reliable and secure integration with your on-premise networks.
Improving your business makes sense if you want to sell better, enable your staff to work smarter, and acquire more deals. SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales is designed exactly for these purposes, so having it can make your business function better and deliver improved services to your customers. With this platform, your business can have a better way to understand the unique challenges and industry of your customers, while having a means to help them attain their goals. SAP Hybris for Sales is a cloud-based CRM sales software that provides easy access to real-time analytics, customer information, social selling tools, and much more — anytime and anywhere.
SAP designed Hybris Cloud for Sales as an answer to businesses who want to speed up the ability of their representatives to close deals and engage customers quickly and efficiently. Hence, the software can be the best-in-class lead management, sales force automation, and account intelligence platform your business could ever have, but at a subscription-based and reasonable price. SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales come with real-time actionable analytics to enable live performance monitoring, conduct what-if analysis, and enhance forecast accuracy. This feature eliminates surprises at the end of every quarter by providing you with embedded reports and interactive dashboards where you can view sales information and other important data.
The features of SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales can improve your business. Sales automation can make account and leads management easier with an intuitive solution that works exactly the way you want it. Social selling lets you collaborate easily with your team while expanding the sales community based on the context of opportunities and your accounts. Mobility lets you sell anywhere through mobile devices such as Android and Apple smartphones and tablets. Account management intelligence lets you update accounts quickly, keep everyone in the know, and access full customer intelligence to ensure that you and your team can deliver the best impression and the right impact regardless of customer interaction.
If you find yourself spending more time on your IT and missing out on opportunities to optimize and innovate for your business, then you may need to consider hiring a certified SAP Managed Services partner. SAP Managed Services is a solution that lets you deploy, monitor, optimize, and manage your business processes and any existing SAP solutions. You get guaranteed SLAs for KPI-based outcomes and round-the-clock business continuity support to improve and innovate your business processes. With SAP Managed Services, you can reduce your IT costs, modernize your applications, and boost ROI.
SAP Managed Services are offered by certified partners who have been evaluated and certified by SAP itself as a reliable provider of its quality services. By working with a certified SAP Application Management Services partner, you can optimize your business operations, minimize interruptions, and boost your productivity in a cost-effective way. SAP managed services offer a value proposition that includes reduced risk and sustainable, reliable operations, lowered TCO, a scalable and agile solution that grows with your business, and a leveraged offshore delivery model that maintains transparent and predictable support costs.
Managed services enable you to run your solutions cost-effectively on any platform as they optimize and enhance your solutions to meet the needs of your business. These may be just what you need to rapidly deploy new SAP technologies cost-effectively. With Managed Services, SAP becomes your extended team that runs hybris, HANA, and other SAP solutions for you. Application Management services include application support, security and BASIS support, bug fixes, and enhancements, as well as help desk services, reporting and analysis, and performance tuning and monitoring.
Having SAP Managed services will enable your business to resolve problems and incidents, fulfill service requests, and deploy and develop standard and operational changes. The solution can help protect your investments by mitigating risks with ongoing event management and application monitoring. This will ensure that no issue impacts your users and the entire business financially.
Sales teams, managers, and specialists are often challenged with ways to engage customers efficiently and gain smarter ways to sell. SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales is a solution that can empower your business and its sales team with insights that can help you sell better, especially on digital platforms. Cloud for Sales can take you beyond CRM to establish better relationships with your customers and boost brand loyalty. Using this solution, sales management can be easier as it lets you keep up with the customers and the latest ways to make your business more compelling and relevant each day.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales is not your typical selling platform that stores and displays data. It lets you perform transactions too. To successfully close a sale, a professional must be able to identify what the customer wants or needs. Cloud for Sales presents, acquires, and stores customer data throughout the transaction and transforms that data into actionable intelligence, so you can create targeted and effective promotional and selling tactics for a specific type of customer — whenever and wherever. This way, your business can practice an increasingly popular logic known as ‘thinking back to front’.
Cloud for Sales lets you access customer information from your back office and gets it in front of your sales team. That way, your sales team will have better insight into whom to target across mobile and online platforms. SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales can improve the way your sales team identifies issues and needs of customers, so they can close the sale well and use the insights to encourage customer loyalty. Likewise, it encourages productivity when it helps your sales teams save time by focusing on selling and engaging with customers rather than on administrative tasks. Cloud for Sales can integrate with email applications, too, so all conversations with customers can be found in one place, without any duplicates.
Hybris Marketing lets you conduct contextual marketing in real-time, so you can engage and delight your customers while cultivating brand relationships. It lets you market to an audience of one, unlike when you use traditional marketing campaigns, which typically fail to or insufficiently engage individual customers. Hybris Marketing lets you in on the needs and wants of a customer, so you can send personal and unique messages that can tap into an individual customer’s expectations. Finding the right Hybris Marketing provider should help you get started with this platform and make the most of its features. Here are three tips to find the best provider:
1. Look for certified providers that are recognized by SAP for their expertise – Seek a provider who has been given the SAP Recognized Expertise award. This should prove that you are being assisted by an expert who is competent in areas of service, sales, and marketing cloud solutions in the US. A SAP-certified expert is competent in the field of service, marketing, and sales. Consider a provider that is a SAP RDS partner and a co-innovator partner too.
2. Verify the experience of the Hybris Marketing provider – Make sure that provider has at least a decade of experience in providing Hybris Marketing solutions. That way, you can count on their expertise in implementing SAP web shops and integrating functional areas of customer experience, campaign management, marketing, and customer optimization. Seasoned Hybris Marketing providers can implement many different solutions such as B2C, B2B2C-commerce, and B2B. They have their own Hybris and SAP Center of Excellence and skill sets that can help you find the right solution for your business too.
3. Go for a Hybris Marketing expert that a lot of other businesses prefer – Look up client testimonials and the types of clients the provider has worked with. This should give you an idea on how they could help your business. Many companies using Hybris Marketing should have already experienced success and sales growth.
Hybris Marketing is a solution for contextual marketing in real-time. It lets you engage customers and keep them satisfied, build brand loyalty, and cultivate better brand relationships by enabling you to market to an audience of one. Conventional marketing campaigns may not be enough to engage individual customers due to the lack of knowledge on a customer’s unique needs and wants. As a result, your business tends to send generic messages, which may not make enough impact to an individual. Hybris Marketing changes that by enabling you to have a deeper understanding of your customers.
Using Hybris Marketing, you can know what your customers are doing, what they are likely to do, and what they have done. This provides you with real-time insights, which can be leveraged to enable you to deliver personalized customer experiences across different channels. Here are some of the other important things you should know about Hybris Marketing:
- It can help you understand customer intent in real-time – With Hybris Marketing, you can capture and enrich the profiles of customers dynamically across every source into one view. This way, it is easier to detect customer signals that can help you gain insight into every customer’s intent in real-time.
- It can help you improve customer experiences – In-the-moment opportunities may be converted to deliver contextually relevant experiences to your customers dynamically across channels. Hybris Marketing lets you create new engagements to boost customer loyalty and online community participation.
- Market faster and accurately – Hybris lets your business react proactively to customer opportunities by increasing visibility and boosting the alignment of your resources, marketing processes, and performance with what customers expect.
If you are using Hybris Marketing, it means that you understand that your customers are intuitive, and you want to provide only the best products and services to them when they need or want them. The Marketing suite can obtain data from past purchases and the current activities of customers, like real-time browsing behavior. That way, you can effectively engage your customers and provide highly engaging interactions and content to them.
Implementation partners used to start from scratch when building integrations, but that changed with the hybris–SAP integration. The integrated solution provides a ready-to-use and standardized integration framework that links the multi-commerce capabilities of hybris Commerce Suite with SAP products, such as SAP hybris Marketing, CPQ, and ERP applications. This ensures that custom configurations are minimized, and integrations can be completed faster and at a more reasonable price. Through the hybris–SAP integration, businesses can have an all-in-one solution that integrates SAP back-end processes. Here are some of the integration options:
- Transfer prices, master data, order documents, and stock level between SAP ERP and hybris using web services communication and hybris Data Hub.
- Support for the integration of asynchronous order management for simple B2B and all B2C projects. Hybris with SAP can let you choose flexible scenarios by combining asynchronous and synchronous integration, and different scenarios can be deployed for different storefronts using a single platform.
- Configure services and solution using the run time engine, SAP Configure-Price-Quote.
- Integrate with SAP hybris Marketing to allow audience profiling based on what customers click. The same action enables personalization and segmentation, predictive analysis, and the ability to provide product recommendations based on how customers behave online and offline.
- SAP CAR integration to access data from point-of-sales in the hybris Commerce Suite. Shopping data can be accessed by customers through their accounts.
Integrating Hybris with SAP will enable your business to save a lot of time and effort, resulting in reduced TCO as it minimizes the need for initial data migration, systems integration, and maintenance. It also simplifies IT training and increases the availability of resources. Ready-to-use integrations can make it quicker to market products. The platform provides experience-driven and predictive commerce strategies, which are accurate and consistent for a future-proof and effective customer engagement solution.