DocuSign is one of the leading electronic signature services for agreements and documents that require your clients’ signatures. Implementing DocuSign is essential for a business that is keeping up with the digital world. Hiring a certified provider can get you started with implementing a high-quality and secure system for electronic signatures to minimize the need to rely on traditional and time-consuming devices such as fax machines, printers, and scanners to produce signed paperwork. Here are a few tips to help you choose the right DocuSign integration service provider:
• Think about your requirements – Electronic signature providers specialize in document management and digital transactions, and they offer solutions such as SaaS (software as a service) and CSPs (communications service providers). Consider your business’ security, storage, delivery, flexibility, and control to find the best solution in document retention, reporting, and compliance.
• Consider a provider that offers DocuSign with Cloud for Customer integration – This solution may help boost productivity as it eliminates manual paper-based tasks and enables automation via a signature management system and cloud-based management.
• Find out what kinds of businesses they serve – DocuSign is ideal for a wide range of businesses and works with major ERP and CRM solutions. However, make sure that the integration service provider has worked with other businesses similar to yours. That way, they can easily understand your requirements and tailor DocuSign and other related solutions to your business.
• Consider a provider of comprehensive solutions – Some of the leading providers of DocuSign integration services are SAP service specialists, too. With their help, they can integrate SAP C4C and DocuSign to provide you with a completely secure and versatile solution for electronic signatures. They can help you get started in case you are transitioning your business to digital document management too.
• Make sure support is available 24/7 – In case something goes wrong or you have questions regarding DocuSign, you should be able to get in touch with the integration service provider easily by phone or online, at any time.