Many CRM cloud solution implementations fail not because they are technically complex, but rather because sales teams simply cannot find themselves to take system learning and adoption seriously. Anti-Tech sales teams are notorious for causing CRM adoption and implementation problems because these professionals are people-oriented more than software-oriented. Most of them are wary of new Cloud CRM solutions because they believe that these will detract from valuable consumer-to-representative interactions. It is for this reason that you should find better ways to motivate your sales team to use CRM cloud solutions you’ve invested a lot of money on instead of simply buying a new system and asking reps to use it. Below are some tips for more successful Cloud CRM solutions adaptation in your business:
- Choose the right solution/system for your team’s requirements. There are all types of CRM cloud solutions out there, but only a few that can actually help your reps sell better. Study the features and functions of your prospect solution and talk about how your reps could better adopt it.
- Communicate both business and personal benefits. Cloud CRM solutions are built not only to improve business bottom lines, but also to make people’s jobs easier.
- Involve your reps in the purchase decision. Rather than making the purchase decision entirely on management levels, involve your reps in the study and selection of the right CRM cloud solution that will best benefit the team.
- Provide adequate training.
- Make the system accessible. Modern CRM solutions can now provide reps access to data from anywhere, as long as they have the right channel.
- Trumpet successes. To motivate people and win their support, tell them about the early successes and benefits of a good CRM software.
- Reward them for compliance and good behavior. They may not see the value of the change early on, but by rewarding their compliance and instilling in them the great benefits of the right CRM software, you will effectively motivate them to work harder in discovering the benefits of CRM cloud solutions for themselves.
- Finally, leave them no alternative. Resist the urge to make exceptions even for top performers who protest against system adaptation.
Unified CRM cloud solutions that offer provisions for project management integration can be extremely beneficial to your business. This is especially true in heavily service-oriented operations, where managers and customer representatives must have a comprehensive and holistic view of the lifecycle of a customer. In implementing cloud CRM solutions, among the most important aspects that you should pay attention to are managing sales activities, tracking leads, managing existing deliverables, and creating new projects. Traditionally, organizations would take a siloed approach to managing business, meaning that applications are typically developed to handle a single function of the business. These solutions are in no way designed to interact with each other or allow project managers to connect the dots between business functions that are very closely associated. Business units are interlinked departments that must work together to achieve holistic goals for the company. Fortunately today, there are CRM and project management apps that allow for efficient integration between these business functions. SAP Cloud Computing is among the most efficient cloud CRM solutions that allow for project management integration, streamlining the process of delivering tasks according to client or customer demands.
The best benefits of CRM cloud solutions and project management apps are a result of their streamlining capabilities. By integrating project management and CRM, managers and staff are able to deliver tasks to completion while keeping track of resources, managing personnel, arranging schedules and timelines, and keeping up with all deadlines, among other things. Bringing CRM into the mix, SAP Cloud Computing helps businesses build, as well as maintain, relationships with customers (both potential and existing) more efficiently as each interlinked business unit works together. Mature CRM cloud solutions like SAP Cloud computing allows for the perfect marriage between customer relations, sales functions, and marketing, the ultimate goal of which is to increase revenue through different modes of client account expansion.
DocuSign is one of the leading electronic signature services for agreements and documents that require your clients’ signatures. Implementing DocuSign is essential for a business that is keeping up with the digital world. Hiring a certified provider can get you started with implementing a high-quality and secure system for electronic signatures to minimize the need to rely on traditional and time-consuming devices such as fax machines, printers, and scanners to produce signed paperwork. Here are a few tips to help you choose the right DocuSign integration service provider:
• Think about your requirements – Electronic signature providers specialize in document management and digital transactions, and they offer solutions such as SaaS (software as a service) and CSPs (communications service providers). Consider your business’ security, storage, delivery, flexibility, and control to find the best solution in document retention, reporting, and compliance.
• Consider a provider that offers DocuSign with Cloud for Customer integration – This solution may help boost productivity as it eliminates manual paper-based tasks and enables automation via a signature management system and cloud-based management.
• Find out what kinds of businesses they serve – DocuSign is ideal for a wide range of businesses and works with major ERP and CRM solutions. However, make sure that the integration service provider has worked with other businesses similar to yours. That way, they can easily understand your requirements and tailor DocuSign and other related solutions to your business.
• Consider a provider of comprehensive solutions – Some of the leading providers of DocuSign integration services are SAP service specialists, too. With their help, they can integrate SAP C4C and DocuSign to provide you with a completely secure and versatile solution for electronic signatures. They can help you get started in case you are transitioning your business to digital document management too.
• Make sure support is available 24/7 – In case something goes wrong or you have questions regarding DocuSign, you should be able to get in touch with the integration service provider easily by phone or online, at any time.