Many CRM cloud solution implementations fail not because they are technically complex, but rather because sales teams simply cannot find themselves to take system learning and adoption seriously. Anti-Tech sales teams are notorious for causing CRM adoption and implementation problems because these professionals are people-oriented more than software-oriented. Most of them are wary of new Cloud CRM solutions because they believe that these will detract from valuable consumer-to-representative interactions. It is for this reason that you should find better ways to motivate your sales team to use CRM cloud solutions you’ve invested a lot of money on instead of simply buying a new system and asking reps to use it. Below are some tips for more successful Cloud CRM solutions adaptation in your business:
- Choose the right solution/system for your team’s requirements. There are all types of CRM cloud solutions out there, but only a few that can actually help your reps sell better. Study the features and functions of your prospect solution and talk about how your reps could better adopt it.
- Communicate both business and personal benefits. Cloud CRM solutions are built not only to improve business bottom lines, but also to make people’s jobs easier.
- Involve your reps in the purchase decision. Rather than making the purchase decision entirely on management levels, involve your reps in the study and selection of the right CRM cloud solution that will best benefit the team.
- Provide adequate training.
- Make the system accessible. Modern CRM solutions can now provide reps access to data from anywhere, as long as they have the right channel.
- Trumpet successes. To motivate people and win their support, tell them about the early successes and benefits of a good CRM software.
- Reward them for compliance and good behavior. They may not see the value of the change early on, but by rewarding their compliance and instilling in them the great benefits of the right CRM software, you will effectively motivate them to work harder in discovering the benefits of CRM cloud solutions for themselves.
- Finally, leave them no alternative. Resist the urge to make exceptions even for top performers who protest against system adaptation.
Unified CRM cloud solutions that offer provisions for project management integration can be extremely beneficial to your business. This is especially true in heavily service-oriented operations, where managers and customer representatives must have a comprehensive and holistic view of the lifecycle of a customer. In implementing cloud CRM solutions, among the most important aspects that you should pay attention to are managing sales activities, tracking leads, managing existing deliverables, and creating new projects. Traditionally, organizations would take a siloed approach to managing business, meaning that applications are typically developed to handle a single function of the business. These solutions are in no way designed to interact with each other or allow project managers to connect the dots between business functions that are very closely associated. Business units are interlinked departments that must work together to achieve holistic goals for the company. Fortunately today, there are CRM and project management apps that allow for efficient integration between these business functions. SAP Cloud Computing is among the most efficient cloud CRM solutions that allow for project management integration, streamlining the process of delivering tasks according to client or customer demands.
The best benefits of CRM cloud solutions and project management apps are a result of their streamlining capabilities. By integrating project management and CRM, managers and staff are able to deliver tasks to completion while keeping track of resources, managing personnel, arranging schedules and timelines, and keeping up with all deadlines, among other things. Bringing CRM into the mix, SAP Cloud Computing helps businesses build, as well as maintain, relationships with customers (both potential and existing) more efficiently as each interlinked business unit works together. Mature CRM cloud solutions like SAP Cloud computing allows for the perfect marriage between customer relations, sales functions, and marketing, the ultimate goal of which is to increase revenue through different modes of client account expansion.
Achieving sales targets and closing more deals has a lot to do with the quality and speed of your sales cycle. Creating and maintaining a quick cycle supported by proposals and quotes that meet, or better yet, exceed the expectations of consumers brings a positive sense of urgency to customers and prospect relationships. Customers accomplish their goals quicker and deals are closed faster when Configure Price Quote strategies and sales engagement tactics are in place. Below are tried and tested ways to improve both the speed and accuracy of quote turnarounds, quote to order responses, and capture accuracy of your sales cycle with the help of integration:
• Eliminate as many manual steps possible from your quoting and proposal workflow by creating an integration roadmap that effectively captures how your different connecting systems can speed up quoting speed and turn it into an easily measurable feature. Speed is critical to a competitive sales cycle. The more competitive your sales cycle, the more important speed becomes. More often than not, the quote that gets completed first wins the deal because prospects are usually driven by a high sense of urgency in solving their problems or accomplishing their goals.
• Control pricing by getting rid of outdated Excel file updates on your sales representatives’ laptops and incorporate a single system that is constantly updated in real time. Inconsistency in pricing is a major roadblock to selling fast. This can be helped by an integrated cloud-based pricing system that delivers updated and accurate pricing to any and all reps in real-time.
• Speed and accuracy alone can help you take deals away from your competitors. This can be achieved by integrating everything ranging from ERP to production scheduling, salesforce systems, and MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems)
Improving your business makes sense if you want to sell better, enable your staff to work smarter, and acquire more deals. SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales is designed exactly for these purposes, so having it can make your business function better and deliver improved services to your customers. With this platform, your business can have a better way to understand the unique challenges and industry of your customers, while having a means to help them attain their goals. SAP Hybris for Sales is a cloud-based CRM sales software that provides easy access to real-time analytics, customer information, social selling tools, and much more — anytime and anywhere.
SAP designed Hybris Cloud for Sales as an answer to businesses who want to speed up the ability of their representatives to close deals and engage customers quickly and efficiently. Hence, the software can be the best-in-class lead management, sales force automation, and account intelligence platform your business could ever have, but at a subscription-based and reasonable price. SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales come with real-time actionable analytics to enable live performance monitoring, conduct what-if analysis, and enhance forecast accuracy. This feature eliminates surprises at the end of every quarter by providing you with embedded reports and interactive dashboards where you can view sales information and other important data.
The features of SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales can improve your business. Sales automation can make account and leads management easier with an intuitive solution that works exactly the way you want it. Social selling lets you collaborate easily with your team while expanding the sales community based on the context of opportunities and your accounts. Mobility lets you sell anywhere through mobile devices such as Android and Apple smartphones and tablets. Account management intelligence lets you update accounts quickly, keep everyone in the know, and access full customer intelligence to ensure that you and your team can deliver the best impression and the right impact regardless of customer interaction.